Daily dribble, NE USA

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
Here a few expert drivers in the Worcester, MA area.

The second driver was reaching for something in the front seat. Can't figure out what it is, but looks like a clear plastic bag? I'm not sure if his lane change was intentional, or just started heading that way when fishing for whatever it was he grabbed, and continued the lane change?

Then we have another chance to 'spot the cellphone' on I-684, in NY. Sure has a nice bright screen! I actually noticed this one coming up behind me, the driver must have temporarily held the phone facing forward. I could see a bright light in the windshield.

I had a oncoming big rig totally disregard the light in the intersection and then run a red light, not easy to see in footage but as the light turn red his steering wheels are not even across the stop line yet.

No doubt if he had bothered and his load was secured in the way its supposed to be there would have been absolutely no problem stopping as he was supposed to do.

I am so glad i dont drive a lot every day, then i would have to deal with many more of these dumb asses.

Back