Damn them wanna be pedestrians...

Sunny

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
More than I can review. ;)
They don't have to walk to cross the road...

Also, they don't even hurry like they own the road... :D

Dashcam: Vantrue N4

Well no wonder those guys need a break flying over the mile high city.
At least they are walking and looking good, i would have come dead out of the sky like a ton of rock, or flown into the side of a hill before i ever got that high up.

Well no wonder those guys need a break flying over the mile high city.
At least they are walking and looking good, i would have come dead out of the sky like a ton of rock, or flown into the side of a hill before i ever got that high up.
"mile high" is no problem for those guys, on long distance migration from Canada they will fly up with the jet airliners at 9 km (29,000 feet) at night.

Think they are canada geese?

And if you 'honk' at them they get an attitude and 'honk' right back. ;)

Visiting a guy named "the mechanic" who lived on a farm, and pretty much ran a chop shop, well one of the people i hung out with back then, a little guy with a big nose, well "the mechanic" had some geese running around too, and those SOBs attacked all people, and the little guy was scared out of his mind of them, so one day he snapped in his bad ass gangster mind and killed ( stabbed to death ) one of the geese with a screwdriver.

The little guy, well he was the kind of person that thought playing Russian roulette with himself with his 38 was cool :rolleyes: so from that side you should not expect any bright ideas.
Besides the 1 bullet he used we all know was a bullet put on a spent cartridge, but we never told him,,,,,, though guy did almost blow the head of a guy years later with a damn 44, but that was just a case of not having a clue as to how to handle firearms.
O and the guy that almost got his brain shot out shortly there after putting a 22 Ruger in his pants shot himself in the foot,,,,,,,,, i know not the brainy bunch i was hanging out with back then.
Guy with the big nose later died of a overdose.

I have to admit geese and swans too, they do pack a nasty bite :)

Youtube turned the first 10 seconds of those videos to potato quality. After the interesting part, the video suddenly cleared up.
I think that it is necessary to stuff at least 10 seconds of filler at the beginning of the video, and about 30 seconds of filler at the end to avoid the advertizing overlays that Youtube adds.

Play excellent here, though as a VPN user first it just load in 360p, but then i just have to change to 1440p and its crystal from the get go.

Dont get any advertising on youtube using a add blocker, i would not be able to use youtube it it is always like i have seen it be when i have no add blocker going.
Same is what turn me off paid for cable TV or whatever means of delivery, so you pay for a channel,,,, and then you get commercials too,,,,, lots of those. im sorry but that do not computer in my world.

Xiaomi the maker of my phone have adds build into the phone, and you have to jump hoops to turn them off, that would be fine if they had given me the phone for free.

If I play the video embeded as it is, I get really crappy video for the first 10 seconds. If I click on the youtube link (that does not appear until the video is started), it plays fine on youtube.
I am using an ad blocker, but that does not prevent the links to other videos that appear at the last 30 seconds of a video and obscure the video you are trying to watch. Not all videos have this though.

Xiaomi the maker of my phone have adds build into the phone, and you have to jump hoops to turn them off, that would be fine if they had given me the phone for free.

Search - XiaomiADBFastbootTools

Sadly i can not get that to work.

yes followed guides there if there was problems, but the error MSGs my computer kick up dont really compare to the error MSGs they mention.

if i copy adb.exe, fastboot.exe, AdbWinApi.dll and AdbWinUsbApi.dll to C:\Windows i can soet of make it work, i can tell my computer to start and it also look like it do that, but then it just evaporate and i can not find it under running processes. ( method 1 )

Method 2 i dont quite get to work

I get aerror about JNI ( please check your installation and try again ) , when i then okay to that popup i get a error saying a java exception have occurred ( java virtual machine )

Set your location to Germany. Most of the additional stuff doesn't installed when starting fresh. Rest you can opt out/turn off app by app.

you mean region i can change that alright but that dont make any changes, maybe you mean do factory reset too ?

Yes, change region to Germany. Works here as a few 3rd party apps that get installed on first boot don't show up if set to Germany.

In India MI phones are littered with advertisements almost everywhere. The level of invasion is appalling! Even the downloads app and settings menus have ads. The browser, don't even get me started! :mad:

The ADB tool is still your best bet.

I don't get it, my mi9 are global, but i got it in a eu store here in Denmark, so dont get why it is not EU which i assume would take care of many of those problems.
I have managed to get in settings ASO commercials go away using Denmark as location, but i would so like to delete all of the Mi stuff i can get to do and still have a working phone, i have never tried their browser but i have no idea how to change the default to chrome, but the damn mi browser always want to launch when i click a link.
I have also told xiaomi several times what i feel about they way they do things, so glad i am not a phone addict, though if i was i would not have gotten the MI9 in the first place.

Back