Dangerous driver - car later seized by Police

Tom Butler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Street Guardian SG9665GC v3 & Mobius (rear facing)
If you have a look at Greater Manchester Police Traffic Twitter page, it’s amazing how many illegal drivers bring attention upon themselves. Whether that’s wearing no seat belt, using a mobile phone, speeding, running red lights, having illegal window tints etc.

Once pulled over, roadside enquiries tend to reveal other offences such as driving without a license, no insurance or driving over the drug and alcohol limit.

Here we have an example of a dickhead who by his manner of driving put himself on the Police’s radar. A marker was added and presumably a traffic cop car with on board ANPR stopped and seized the car soon after.

In the UK the cops have the power to seize a vehicle on the spot if it is driven without the correct insurance.

O man i wish i could communicate with Danish police like that, sadly it is like talking to a deaf brick wall with eye problems. :oops:
But no surprise to me, other than the always present feeling of your country going to hell, which is not a nice thought when you are a progressive guy.

Nor surprised as it was a car of that particular brand, that seem to attract plonkers.

In more relaxed circumstances i came head 2 head with a Audi today, and with that brand it could be much worse, like he could have been going 80 kmh.

Back