Dash am settings

Grantw

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi guys I own a new lukas Qvia 790 and when recording it seems to record in small blocks rather than from start to finish any ideas as to the issue?? also on the app there is internal storage and lukas view when I go to lukas View there is lots of short recording but in internal storage there is only one recording not sure why there is only one to view is there any way to get all recording in the internal storage ??Cheers in advance

Last edited:
Most if not all dash cams record in small clips, think the logic behind it is if a clip corrupts it’ll hopefully just be that small clip rather than the entire long video and it probably makes the design of the dashcam that much simpler as you then don’t need huge buffers or memory.

Th
Most if not all dash cams record in small clips, think the logic behind it is if a clip corrupts it’ll hopefully just be that small clip rather than the entire long video and it probably makes the design of the dashcam that much simpler as you then don’t need huge buffers or memory.
The only thing is that it stops recording after 30 seconds and then doesn’t start again for a couple minutes which defeats the purpose, any ideas?

Th

The only thing is that it stops recording after 30 seconds and then doesn’t start again for a couple minutes which defeats the purpose, any ideas?

Did you hardwire? If I recall, the QR790 doesn’t come with cigarette power adapter, and only comes with 3-wire cable.

I recommend going into the app settings to check your configurations; it is a surprisingly good dashcam, with lots of options in settings.

Also, another thing to check would be the file names... pull the SD card, and look at the files on a computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back