Dash Cam Comparison Tool...

Thanks guys...tried to get as much info as possible in there. If there are any discrepancies, let me know.

Might be worth mentioning which firmware version the specs are based on if known as features can vary dependant on version with some cameras

Noticed a few items to be corrected for VicoVation WF1 on the comparison page:

• There is no screen - you have screen size 2.4"
  • Video format is mp4 not mov
  • Mount is adhesive and suction

How comes the 808 #16 is not there? (Not to be confused with 808 #26)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/180776698380
I know it's the predecessor of the Mobius but it's nearly half the price, still widely available and decent enough. I was going to put one in wife's car, be good to know the pros and cons etc...

Thanks for all the feedback.
I'll think about the firmware version. Don't want to be constantly maintaining the tables to reflect the latest firmware.
I've corrected the WF1 details.
I never created a page for the 808 #16 since initially it didn't have auto start / stop and loop recording from what I recall. I am not a huge fan of the Novatek NT96632 processor given the newer Novatek NT96650 is not that much more expensive.
I will update the G1W page.

I'll think about the firmware version. Don't want to be constantly maintaining the tables to reflect the latest firmware.

I think it's probably more about having a reference so it's known which version was used for the specs, I noticed some cameras listed at max bitrate of 12mbit which was correct for some firmware versions but there were also 15mbit versions of the same camera with later firmware, so not so much about going back and updating all the time but more just to note which versions the settings listed are applicable to

Back