Dash cam database

I can add to it.
I have an excel sheet I've built for research and I can add to what you have, but I can't take on the responsibility to maintain it.

I can add to it.
I have an excel sheet I've built for research and I can add to what you have, but I can't take on the responsibility to maintain it.
If you log into your Google account before viewing the workbook, you should be able to request edit permissions (I'm not sure, quite new to Sheets).

I'd like to make a copy and work on that page - so if I screw up something I don't screw up what you created.
once I've added what I have, you can delete the "safety" copy if you like or whatever.
sound good?

what I thought might be good to add would be a field for the approximate date of release, so one could gauge if the model in question is at the end of it’s production or is in fact a new release model

I'd like to make a copy and work on that page - so if I screw up something I don't screw up what you created.
once I've added what I have, you can delete the "safety" copy if you like or whatever.
sound good?
Let me know when you're done and I'll merge them.

I'm done.
I added a column for release date - but it's mostly the Amazon release date - that's all I could find.
I just saw your post about the Status column - merge as you see fit.
If there are errors, I apologize. it's hard to find accurate info - there's a lot of conflicting info at times.

I’ve done my best. If there is bad info that i’ve passed along, i do apologize. if there are typos or transpositions, i also apologize.

you can only do your best, you’re not out to misrepresent anything so no complaints here

unlike some DVR manufacturers who are a little economical with the truth,

not mentioning any names here but any first year photography student will know one of these images below is as real as any Hollywood CGI film, except very noticeable that it’s the same image that’s been altered very badly to represent something thats not true

(look at the shadows from the sun and where the highlight is coming from, amateurs at best)

On similar projects elsewhere I've seen where uncertain information had a "question mark" beside it so that users would know of any uncertainty and research that themselves if they felt that spec was important. Release dates via Amazon and Ebay listings should be pretty close. EOL times might be tougher as old products continue to be sold till they're gone after production has ended.

I've thought about something like this being done but it's a big task I couldn't handle or much contribute to. You all have my respect and appreciation for doing this (y):love:

Phil

I’ve done my best. If there is bad info that i’ve passed along, i do apologize. if there are typos or transpositions, i also apologize.
I've merged them!

I'm thinking if it's continued with (I need to do more tonight), we can perhaps have it stickied in the forum to help others.

Back