Dash Cam doesnt record all the time.....

how's about warranty ?

I don't want to spend more money on this. I won't spend more on post. I got this one too on an opened box, unsealed, as it would be a fixed one, send back from one as same as me.

I don't want to spend more money on this. I won't spend more on post. I got this one too on an opened box, unsealed, as it would be a fixed one, send back from one as same as me.
But you have to tell what happen to the seller. So he stop to sell this or he have to find some solution. If he dont know what happen. There will be more many people like you in future.

I'm having same issues. Power by GPS module, sometimes don't show gps position, sometimes doesn't record.
First time di this was a really cold day, so I tought was due to cold.
The microsd is fine, do you think could be a power disconnection? There are no files interrupted during recording, are all 5 min long... Couldn't be a software problem? There is more I can check?
Thanks

Last edited:
Hello!

Not sure if anyone else is suffering from this issue...

I recently noticed my Mini 0805 sometimes does record my entire roadtrip for some reason...I always check to see if the Blue Light is going and it is.

Also when I pop the Memory Card into my laptop for review the video files I notice there are files missing from a morning period video then skips most of my road trip and then the next file is a few hours later...which kinda sucks!..

There anything I can do to fix this?....or any hints??

Thanks!!!

Hi,
motion detection is off. My camera is working fine. I set the G sensor to max. (4.5). Earlier it was set to 2,5. I don't know what's the connection between the two things, but this single adjustement helped.

I set the G sensor to max. (4.5)
I will try it too...In your case, videos were locked by gsensor?Or was just a software issue?

Since I bought the cam I have the same issues. Didn't really noticed it until I used the car for a very log drive.
It used to start up and record (the LED would change between blue and red). After approx. 15 Minutes cam goes off and the blue light is on the whole time. I switched off motion detection - nothing changes, I switched off the "automatic power off" and at least for the next 3 days everything worked properly. Now, the same **** again.

I'm pretty pissed, as I thought I've finally found a very good, reliable and cheap cam which covers everything I need, but with this AND the wrong speed readings through gps, I will have to send it back. I guess cheap, reliable and very good doesn't work well if used together.

I don't think could be a bad contact issue with gps base, because are spring loaded contacts. maybe a different firmware could fix these issues.
What is your fiemware version? If we all have same version, it's a bug!

Hello!

Not sure if anyone else is suffering from this issue...

I recently noticed my Mini 0805 sometimes does record my entire roadtrip for some reason...I always check to see if the Blue Light is going and it is.

Also when I pop the Memory Card into my laptop for review the video files I notice there are files missing from a morning period video then skips most of my road trip and then the next file is a few hours later...which kinda sucks!..

There anything I can do to fix this?....or any hints??

Thanks!!!

As I wrote earlier, I suffered from the same issue. Motion detection off, G sensor to max value. So turn off every setting that is useless. I use file size of 1 min. After I set the g sensor to max., the camera worked with different brand and size microcards (8, 16, 32 Gb). There had no effect where I formatted the card: by the camera, or in my PC.

Hi!
I installed a new firmware today (20161111_A7_805 86_ZX_1CARD_GPS) and it works a lot better with it. Previously I had 20170213_A7_805_ZX_1CARD_GPS-BIN
However, I didn't get the chance to record for longer than 10 Minutes but will test it asap.

BR
RoB

I set G sensor to the max value and I tested it in this period...No more issues. Thanks all!

Hi!
I installed a new firmware today (20161111_A7_805 86_ZX_1CARD_GPS) and it works a lot better with it. Previously I had 20170213_A7_805_ZX_1CARD_GPS-BIN
However, I didn't get the chance to record for longer than 10 Minutes but will test it asap.

BR
RoB
I thought firmware starting with 2016 was older than firmware starting with 2017 - also I am having the same problems you are having with my brand new Mini 0807's

Or could be a bug not fixed in the newer release... Having G sensor off is not a problem (In case of car crash, I have more than 7 hours to copy the video), however it's scary don't know if there are more unfixed bug.

Back