Dash cam for parking mode with a IOS app for viewing feed

maxim#

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I'm looking into the 2 channel dash cam where I will be able to connect to dash cam WiFi and check the recorded content remotely on my iPhone so I would not have to disturb the current recording.
I'm parking my car supper close to my apartment so the car would be within the range of my Wifi - I want to take advantage of that. Also most of my incidents are seems to happening by the dark so I need to consider that too as well the high temperatures here in Texas.

I know that DR750S-2CH IR would fit my needs, but I know that since it's the end of the year some dash cam brands might be releasing new models soon - jus want to check with you before I make my purchase.
I've seen a thread about new release of Street Guarding cam (not sure the model) I'm fully aware of a great quality of support and picture but not sure if my other needs would have a chance to be fulfilled.

Other suggestions?

Thanks.

Thanks for the response.

Seems like A129 is equipped with many of the above features, anyone can vouch for it?

I am in a apartment ( 2 floor ) where i park my car in the back yard, and i find at home i am must better off with a network camera, not least since up to very recently the back yard was poorly lit at night, so IR aid for a camera was a must.
And if you want to you can have one or more of your cameras remotely viewable, and you can set up a grid so motion of something large within that trigger a alarm.

If the distance to your car are not all that big, then you can make do with a little 4" 10 X optical zoom camera, and like mine as you can see PTZ allow for taking a look around the place without getting up from the chair.

Back