Dash cam installers...

boyvan

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Lukas LK 7900 ACE
Does anyone recommend a good dash cam installer in/around Vancouver,BC? I just got a Lukas LK-7900 Ace today.

I asked my friend (google) but it shows only couple of them and no reviews. I went to one installer and my first impression of him was that he definitely needs more experience. Thanks for your help.

dashcams are not particularly difficult to install, any decent car radio installer or auto electrician could handle it with ease

jokiin said:
dashcams are not particularly difficult to install, any decent car radio installer or auto electrician could handle it with ease

I wasn't sure about the parking mode. Since I was told by someone they will access the fuse box, etc. But I am not a an expert in anyway when it comes to cars so thought to double check.

boyvan said:
jokiin said:

I wasn't sure about the parking mode. Since I was told by someone they will access the fuse box, etc. But I am not a an expert in anyway when it comes to cars so thought to double check.

kind of thing any sparky or stereo installer does day in, day out, very straightforward stuff

there's a how-to video from some guy that sells them in Canada, whatever you do don't go there or follow his advice, the kid is a butcher

jokiin said:
kind of thing any sparky or stereo installer does day in, day out, very straightforward stuff

there's a how-to video from some guy that sells them in Canada, whatever you do don't go there or follow his advice, the kid is a butcher

lol....thanks for warning me. I think I know who you are referring to, not sure though. Well...if someone touches my car and messes it up I will then have to speak to them my way, the old tried and true method :twisted:

Back