Dash Cam Mirror or regluer?

yana.spr

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,
i search a long time a dash mirror cam with wifi and i cannot found One such!
i want Dash Cam Mirror or Regular with:

Rear cam
Wifi
good quality video
and price until 60$ not more.

someone know about dash cam like this?

Ok,
so only The important parameters for me are:

rear cam
wifi
and price until 60-75$

without good quality is good for find camera like this?

Unless you can find a used cam system for sale you're out of luck. The budget you're given will only buy one of a few decent low-priced single-channel cams- even a good single-channel cam costs about twice what you want to spend. Don't be tempted to go with some cheap cam from a nearly-unknown company as every cam manufacturer makes claims of performance which only the good ones meet, and in the cheap cams failures are common and warranty claims are often simply ignored :oops: The same goes for sd cards; you want to use only those you find recommended by members here on DCT.

Not 'mirror cams' but very discreet are the B1W and the 70mai. These are the cheapest cams I can recommend; generally reliable and good video for the price. If you're in a hotter part of the US you will want the B1W as it has supercaps instead of a LiPo battery; those batteries don't fare well in high heats. When you can save up enough, buy another for the rear cam. This is the cheapest way to get reliable and decent front and rear dashcam protection ;) Trying to get out cheaper is almost certain to leave you with a dead or useless cam and your money gone too.

Phil

Most mirror cams are junk. The concept can be good but it's never executed well enough :(

Phil

Back