Dash Cam Owners Australia November 2016

old4570

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c

Video proof that some Ozzi's have plenty of ***t between the ears ..

Okay :eek:

I would like to announce i am now seriously rethinking Australia as my adopted home country, only good thing is a would like to live in a thinly populated area of it.
But judging by the way UTEs and 4x4 & SUVs drive, that actually might be the worst place to be.

Stupidity knows no national boundaries, but I for one would quickly emigrate to anyplace where it was severely punished. Until such a place exists there's no escaping it :(

Phil

Man you should have seen the fawker i just missed on my way home tonight, first i saw him come from the left side ( red light ) and join in between the 2 lanes that have been waiting for green light at the intersection, he then proceeded to snake thru those 2 lanes of cars on the other side of the intersection passing cars at high speed and undertaking, and then 200 M later at the next intersection he also ran that one at high speed and red light.

Sadly i was 100 M or so too late so my cameras haven't really caught anything, but what i was with my own eyes in those 10 - 20 seconds was plenty for the dude to loose his license and get a fine i estimate to be around 12.000 DKkr

I would have loved to turn that sucker in, but sadly i was too late :(

You can see the mofo coming from the left side and the green light for the 2 lanes in my direction as the intersection come into sight, then a little later you can just make him out far ahead after he run the second red light up ahead.

Scary, ive driven past many of the roads in the clip.

Gotta love the swearing reactions though.

Ozzie's can swear up a storm ..
And its always F this and F that ...
Sometimes I find the drivers response to a challenging situation far more entertaining than the visual part of the video .
And perhaps it's not always warranted ( Verbal tirade ) , sometimes whats needed is a little courtesy and understanding ( But fewer and fewer posses one or the other )

Fun to watch in anyway , and I recognize some of those places as well ... ( Places I like to avoid )

Thats why i love them, its like home but warmer :cool:

We experience morons like these daily. What I don't understand is, why the ones that are in a hurry to jump in front of you (even though there is nobody after you) then stop to give you the bird. Doesn't this lose all the time they might have gained ? :confused:

It's called being a A hole !
Some actually pride themselves on being the largest A hole around !
One can only hope these A holes have a flag pole rammed up'em and are hoisted high for all to see ( The massive A hole ) , oh wait ! Thats what dashcams are for , though I might like the idea of the flag pole more ...

( Never under estimate a humans capacity for stupid )

make me thing of that song Dennis Leary made, i hum it often in my car on behalf of other motorists.

There is one at the center of every galaxy, a super massive A hole.

Last edited:
Hehe i often recall Johny dangerously too, not least when i feel i am raping the english language.
A little Roman Moronie and suddenly its not so bad. :D

dJooooo stinking ice hole

Same here, but its one of those oldies but goodies

Dont ever remember watching that movie ...

Back