Dash Cam stuck on loading page 'BlueSkySea'

DarcyReid

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I was wondering if you can help me? I had my car battery replaced yesterday and now my dash cam is not working. It turns on but just stays on the BlueSkySea loading page. Before yesterday, it was working completely fine. I can now only access the camera’s options if I use the car to turn the camera on and then leave the charger part plugged it but take the car cable out.

I have done everything by trying to reset it and it is still not working.

Kind regards,

Darcy

Attachments

• Dash cam.JPG
    Dash cam.JPG
    226.6 KB · Views: 10
Have you tried another memory card, i just had the same problem yesterady though with another brand cameraa, but it was also stuck on splash screen and did not record,,,,,,, even though testing the memory card said it was fine.
But put in a new memory card and now it is fine again.

I have just put it back in my car and now the camera is on and recording however, the little separate button which is used to take a picture from the dash cam is not working properly. If it doesn’t work again though, I will try the memory card thanks.
Have you tried another memory card, i just had the same problem yesterady though with another brand cameraa, but it was also stuck on splash screen and did not record,,,,,,, even though testing the memory card said it was fine.
But put in a new memory card and now it is fine again.
e

Back