Dash Can suggestions - good parking durations

JonD

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

Looking into getting my first dash cam. Ideally as well as the usually good quality whilst driving in after parking function, impact, motion not necessarily constant video.

So far I’ve only come up with the Blackvue 750 & the thinkware 800 Pro that seem to tick the box, any other suggestions welcome

Tick both boxes with pencil.. monitor both forums dedicated to each camera.. both have many issues. Cross you fingers and hope that the many faults in every camera are.. acceptable.. No mater which camera you eventually buy.. there will be disappointments... ensure there is a return policy... and use it.

I just installed the blackvue DR590 2ch. This replaced my two separate Goluk T3 I had. The T3 had wifi and the DR590 doesn't but, Ibdont see that as a downgrade because the wifi is very slow when it comes to downloading videos or even viewing them trying to stream it. It becomes very frustrating. I got a USB C micro USB adapter to plug into my phone right there in the spot and can download the video in seconds.

Overall DR590 video quality is excellent and night time video is excellent as well. I need to test and turn off night vision and compare the difference with it on and off. Becasue my 2018 Camry XSE headlights are led, it seems to white wash out the license plates. With my battery back that I utilized "Anypower T plus", I've gotten 24hrs of parking but mileage will vary depending on how busy the street is. Here is a sample link I just uploaded at night.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back