Dashcam <150€ with parking mode and internal battery

Schnitzels

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Hello there,

For five years I have had my dashcam G1W-C. It did the job in my old car and my videos were fine. Last week I got a really new car and I would like to look into a new dash cam.

Because the new car I would not prefer to try things like hardwiring and mess in my fuse box. I am not that technical and it is a lease car so I would prefer a dashcam that works with my sigarette lighter.

I would like a dashcam with a good angle, resolution and a parking mode. Till this moment I searched and searched, but it looks there are not many options for dashcams with internal batteries. Till now I can only come up with:

70mai pro

Do you know any alternative?

Why do you want one with a battery?

A dashcamera internal power source are only there to finalize last recording in case of a major event, it can not be used for parking guard, to do that you will have to hard wire the dashcamera.
And so a capacitor are better than a lipo battery for that job, the batteries die sooner or later, and can be a fire hazard.

Right now i am mostly gravitating towards the viofo 119 V3, though it is a brand new camera i find it the most interesting as it have a 1440p resolution.

Back