Dashcam battery on VIOFO A139

Molten salt storage was cool when I read about it but might be for solar.

Thanks!

Using the max video resolution for all 3 cameras, the BI-750 will provide about 20 hours to the A139. It gets doubled with the BE-750.

Lower the video resolution and you get longer duration.
How do I connect Viofo A139 to BI-750 power pack using VIOFO HK3-C Acc Hardwire Kit? And BI-750 power pack to car's internal fuse?

How do I connect Viofo A139 to BI-750 power pack using VIOFO HK3-C Acc Hardwire Kit? And BI-750 power pack to car's internal fuse?

1. You need the 3 wire kit that comes with the BL-750 to attach the Viofo 3 Wire Hardwire Kit.

Cable can be found here: https://www.blackboxmycar.com/colle...eplacement-power-cable?variant=39274493837367

2. You can connect the battery pack to a 12V Socket OR:

In hardwiring a battery pack, you will be using a Power Input Hardwire Cable, where you only have to connect the ACC (ignition-switched) fuse, and the other wire to a ground bolt. The last outlet will specifically be for your dash cam battery pack.

As a general note, if you should have received the cable or forgot to select the cable at purchase, you may wish to reach out to @BlackboxMyCar to have them check your order. Otherwise, cable can be purchased at the link I provided for $44.99 USD (converted over to AUD I guess).

$44.99 for a cable wow

gold plated vibranium. :)

Thanks!

Using the max video resolution for all 3 cameras, the BI-750 will provide about 20 hours to the A139. It gets doubled with the BE-750.

Lower the video resolution and you get longer duration.
I still have the Bi-750 and the extension battery.

If I use the A139 (all 3 cams runing when parked and interor cam is turned off when driving) lowest resolution (1080p 30) and also low bit-rate Parking Mode, what can I expect for running time duration? My plan is to use / turn on the interior cam in auto-mode ONLY when parked outdoors which can be 4 hours max.

PS. These external BlackBoxMyCar batteries are cool to the touch inside my car even on hot summer days. I am very happy with the quality of these batteries.

Last edited:
I still have the Bi-750 and the extension battery.

If I use the A139 (all 3 cams runing when parked and interor cam is turned off when driving) lowest resolution (1080p 30) and also low bit-rate Parking Mode, what can I expect for running time duration? My plan is to use / turn on the interior cam in auto-mode ONLY when parked outdoors which can be 4 hours max.

PS. These external BlackBoxMyCar batteries are cool to the touch inside my car even on hot summer days. I am very happy with the quality of these batteries.
Thanks for the shoutout! Glad you're liking our batteries!

I just saw this post while in the forum.
I don't have the A139 but the T130, just wanted to show my power figures to those with external batteries.

My setup is the following: Viofo T130, BI-750 and BE-750 x2 (everything is hardwired)
I effectively have 22,500 mA of power supply once the ignition is off for parking mode (with the assumption all batteries at at 100%)
My settings on the Viofo for parking mode are AED at the highest bitrate.
Results are times taken from the first and last recorded parking mode files.

BI-750/BE-750 x1 (15000 mA)
July 11th 12:03pm to July 12th 9:01pm
1 day 8 hours 58 minutes

BI-750/BE-750x2 (22500 mA)
July 13th 8:34pm to July15th 10:52pm
2 days 2 hours 18 minutes

Conducted the same test with Low Bitrate and got the following:

BI-750/BE-750x2 (22500 mA)
July 21st 10:23am to July 22nd 11:21am
1 day 12 hours 58 minutes

Running 1080p all 3 cams x Normal BR x IR off netted me more recording time.

Back