Dashcam catches images of pedestrian that assaulted driver

GTA Driver

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Iroad 3300CH, G1W-c, Mobius C, A119 v1 & v3, A118-c2
A couple of news outlets have released images of an elderly pedestrian that punched a 35 yr old female driver after she honked him as he crossed against her light

http://www.680news.com/2016/06/20/i...llegedly-punched-a-female-driver-in-the-face/

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/06/20/man-sought-after-woman-driver-punched-in-face

http://www.cp24.com/news/police-rel...-honking-at-pedestrian-in-thornhill-1.2953664

At this point, just still images are released, but not the video. They say the dash cam didn't catch the assault.

I'll chip in for some pepper spray for the gent. Anyone else?
:)

(even old guys shouldn't hit females...)

Thats what she gets for honking at an old timer. Leave the old man alone.

Put up some wanted posters in the area ! Local shops and stuff !
Let the old fart know how popular he is ...

haha you will like this story fresh from my friends house.

So this past weekend the annual Northside festival have been there, and its only like a mile or so from my friends house ( as the crows fly )

So he is sitting watching TV when he hears some crash in the street, he then go out to look what is going on, and he find 2 kids ( one on a bicycle the other on a moped )
And it seemed to him the guy on the moped had been carrying a plastic bag full of beers ( in glass bottles )
So the beers are now all over the road and most of them broken, so my friend ( nice guy as he is ) ask " do you want to borrow a broom and a shovel so you can clean up your mess"
As a RPLY to that the kid on the moped said " shut the hell up you fat old bastard and mind your own business"
So my friend ( grumpy pissed off old man that he is by now ) turn on his heels, go inside take his baseballbat, walk outside and totally cream the headlight on the moped while he scream a lot of profanities and add " you can still borrow the broom and shovel"
This make the 2 kids panick and pick up the glass with ther bare hands and then move on, and the ppl in the house next door retreat from the garden to the inside as myfriends bad temper is well know .

I cant wait to see the CCTV footage a little later when i visit :D too bad it have no sound, but i am well avare that my friend can make grown men cry when he go on his rampages.

Im the only one from the old "crew" that still dare to hang out with him, i dont see is as a big problem, and we are pretty much the same, i am just the silent type that snap suddenly, and i am not that tight wound up.
Besides he dont yell or hit any one that dont deserved it, he is not that mad.

Oh man, I'm a youngish person that totally went off on a older woman in a deli shop over the weekend. My mother and aunt was ordering a crap load of food while I had to park the car, crowded plaza. We had family come in from all over the country for my sister's wedding and wanted some specialties from here. I finally parked and entered, 10+ people deep in line and I waited near the door for my mum to finish. This woman about the same age as my mother was talking crap about my mother behind her back, she didn't know I was that woman's son. My mother couldn't hear anything since this woman was about 4 people back and talking to other people waiting. She was saying "why was she taking too long? There are people back here also trying to order. Is she bargaining with the price? Are they poor backwoods people?" My mother was discussing pricing because she was ordering party sizes.

I let her vent, then she kept on going on and on to other people in line. Finally I screamed as loud as I could in her face "HEY! THATS ENOUGH! ARE YOU STILL TALKING ABOUT HER? ARE YOU FINISHED?" :rolleyes: Most likely gave her a mini heart attack. She shut the heck up real quick, then I was looking at other people in line ready to throw down just in case she had any family members or if anyone wanted to come back her up. Stared everyone down, no one said a peep o_O Then after my mother was finished she stood next to me waiting for the food to finish oblivious to everything just happened since the store was loud and she was occupied with ordering.

Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do :)

One 'crosswalk' incident I remember when I was a teenager.

I was riding in a pickup truck with two other guys, and a very attractive girl was passing in front of us in a crosswalk. It was summer, she had much of her very attractive framework exposed for cooling. Nothing indecent, but well worth an extended look. :)

The jerk in the passenger seat made a very rude comment to her through the rolled down window. (Of the 'oh baby, what I would do to you' variety)

The girl stopped dead in her tracks, turned around, walked up to the open window with a big friendly smile, 'What did you say?"

I was stupid enough to think, 'wow, saying stuff like that works on girls?"

The jerk repeated it, word for word, thinking she was 'interested'.

Sexy lady punched him in the face with a closed fist through the open window, smiled, and walked off.

Back