Dashcam choose help

John Ho

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm still confuse about the LK 9350 DUO and LK 9750 DUO. Can anyone point out the main difference between the two please. Thank Y'all

I'm still confuse about the LK 9350 DUO and LK 9750 DUO. Can anyone point out the main difference between the two please. Thank Y'all

Hey John,

The only notable difference is the size of the camera. The 9350 has a 3.5 inch touch screen while the 9750 has a 3.97 inch IPS touch screen.

Do you know the bitrates of the 7950WD compares to the 9350 and 9750? Thanks

Do you know the bitrates of the 7950WD compares to the 9350 and 9750? Thanks
Hey John Ho,
I am just looking into this today. I want to make sure you publish the correct rates. Hopefully should have confirmation by this evening.

Thanks. Also is it worth to get the Power Magic Pro since Lukas dash cam has built in power cut off feature?

Thanks. Also is it worth to get the Power Magic Pro since Lukas dash cam has built in power cut off feature?
I wouldn't recommend using a Power Magic Pro with a Lukas dash camera. However, the Lukas version of the PMP [the LK-290-12/24VT] is not really necessary if you are hard wiring your dash camera to your vehicle. As you have already mentioned; the newer Lukas cameras have the power cut-off function already built in and this device is more so for the older Lukas models.

Back