Dashcam Duo - cam with interior cam.

I just wanted to add to this post about Anker's customer service.

They saw my review on Amazon, which has the video and the interior pic attached and notified me that they would be sending me a replacement. I'm not sure if they're looking for more points for service because I have a feeling, which I hope is wrong, that the replacement will have the same quality. Regardless, I'll compare the replacement and send back the original one.

I wanted to say their service is excellent this far. A complete 180 compared to Vantrue.

As for the reflection, I don't have issues with seeing though it. When it showed up on the video, I was like.. What the?? Because when I use my other cam in the car, I don't see it. Yes, I see a bit of reflection, but not like this.
You could try the replacement in a different location, maybe the bad reflections only happen at one specific angle.

You could try the replacement in a different location, maybe the bad reflections only happen at one specific angle.

The only problem with that is that they only supply a sticky mount. Mount it and it's done... At least they supply 2 mounts.. But IMO, I think they should have supplied one sticky and one suction cup mount.

Back