mel11

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Watch all these dashcam footage

HAS TURNED ME paranoid LOL

Watch all these dashcam footage

HAS TURNED ME paranoid LOL
You don't have to watch all the accident and bad driver footage!

You can watch the nice footage instead :)

You don't have to watch all the accident and bad driver footage!
Right. Particularly don't watch Russian dash cam videos. Seems like all that's posted is bad drivers and accidents.

Nice!!!! OMG the narrow roads you guys have that would be enough to turn any one paranoid
What dash cam was this done with?

Well the Russian videos, to me it is OMG on a whole other level so i dont really compare it to driving here.
But one thing is for sure i will only drive on Russian streets if i can do that in a rental T72 tank.

Nigel's video above is captured with the Viofo T130 we are testing on in preparation for launch

The worst are the Chinese crash vids, makes Russian vids look calm :eek: But there's plenty of driving vids out there not concentrating on crashes and fools which are pleasant to see. It was one of the Russian crash channels where I learned how to cuss in Russian, so they can give you more than entertainment :cool: Many members here have YT channels which show mostly cam testing and such, a few show traffic incidents, a few have scenic drives posted, and a few cover other topics as well.

On YouTube, the world is your oyster to see- anything not illegal is on there somewhere!

Phil

In Canada Are turn outs on are HY are bigger than your roads :rolleyes:

Viofo T130 is that 4 k sure looks like it
No, it is only 2K (1440) resolution.

Looks better if you download the original footage than in Youtube though: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i30ff8w4Zldjhp_sl3p81PDIgMuQ7_0b/view?usp=sharing

In Canada Are turn outs on are HY are bigger than your roads :rolleyes:

That is a fairly normal road for us, wide enough for two wide vehicles, many of our roads you can't fit two cars past each other without reversing to the nearest passing place! Of course we also have two lane roads for the major highways.

y4mn3fRBaSC78yUxFjoSr6sJwXbvpowXECBdcuauWMTCBaHcgaYyoGsc46hAAreb6ZOIH4lucJIhRD8mNEmj_UJF7ZeaHlfQCGDKFVGo8aILwcXisRbQNpIuiNprDC4leFOn6KxHPEfKCxJYfMgf6tqJLv_Z3S9CskTZdtG45Y8hc8

y4mpAqyH9Win6zdmfSGWv4wAs1-9O4HLRBUrXnHfoFeCoKa1GMrVgM3Zf2IOK0Gp9GHiMz9xJFZ6lR5S-0ZXl_gJB2X0m1F5fSvdihyIVQEUyuCOCva7Hx-LNJFazJ-vUE4hV71jtgctZAEFBJkaZjoidq2svjyRcV1QjwhlwyvBYU

Some videos are technical information:

Back