Dashcam For delivery driving..

allforza2

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey guys, looking for a dashcam for delivery work.

• Budget $100-150
  • Hardwired most likely.
  • Adequate night vision.
  • I would like a "delayed off mode" if that exists. Basically cam records for 5-15 minutes even after engine off.
  • Discrete, I'd like it to fit either behind the mirror or under my phone mount.
  • Definitely will need looped recording.
  • Don't need a screen.
  • No GPS, or if it has one I'd like to be able to turn off the speed.
  • Ability to turn off audio recording.

Hey guys, looking for a dashcam for delivery work.
  • I would like a "delayed off mode" if that exists. Basically cam records for 5-15 minutes even after engine off.

You can hardwire to dome or reading light fuse, they usually have delay switch-off 5-30 min depending on the car.

Check out Viofo A119. They have it with and without GPS or wait for their upcoming model A119S. You may follow it release date from HERE

You can hardwire to dome or reading light fuse, they usually have delay switch-off 5-30 min depending on the car.

Check out Viofo A119. They have it with and without GPS or wait for their upcoming model A119S. You may follow it release date from HERE
Unfortunately my dome lights so not have a auto-off, at least not to my knowledge. My car is a economy car and doesn't have many features. I suppose I can live without the delayed recording.I've actually already checked out the A119, and was thinking about buying one.

Thanks for the advice though!

you could also add a delay timer to give you the extra minutes of runtime you want, a bit of DIY and about $10 in parts if you're handy with those types of things

@allforza2 Just curious - why do you want 5-15min recording after engine off? Are you trying to record what is happening while you make a delivery?

If you don't need a screen or GPS you can get a discreet installation with a joovuu-x or a mobius.

Back