Dashcam Georgia (DGA)

I wait for few secs for the pedestrians and confirm that no one is there and ready to take left turn, they start entering into the crosswalk giving wague expressions that I did wrong entering into their path.
Yes, something similar (pedestrians not paying attention and then complaining that the camera car was somehow putting them in danger) happened starting at 1:46, below:

Latest compilation, "Driving in Cobb County, Georgia -- 23" was just posted:
Comment, Like and Subscribe!!!

Latest compilation, "Driving in Cobb County, Georgia -- 24 (Distracted Driver)" was just posted:

Latest compilation, "Driving in Cobb County, Georgia -- 25" was just posted:

Nice to hear some Van Halen, been a while for me
Not sure about that crosswalk, at least with my Danish goggles on, here a crosswalk are only for walking people, it is not legal to cycle there or drive anything else, and golf carts are totally out of the question.
Today i was side by side with a tractor trailer nearing a intersection when it changed to yellow and then red, TBH i was expecting the trucker to floor it but the guy slammed on the brake like i did too, when it turned green and we set off in the 2 strait lanes and i merged in front of him, i gave a friendly toot and a thumbs up out of the window.
I get the feeling driving here, that in situations like that most people dont really care much, and i like people who care and at least try.

I'm more of a Chicago, Fleetwood Mac, Tchaikovski, Mahler, Shostakovitch person, than a Van Halen person, but I DO like that particular song. The beginning of that song reminds me of a hot-cam rat-motor Mustang at the drag strip. :)

This particular cross walk is for a golf course; hence the golf cart. ;)

Don't worry kamkar, if someday we happen to get to the stop sign at the same time, and you wave me on, I'll wave "thanks" as I go by. :)

I am new to the classic scene, Thankfully we have DNSO and they even upload a lot to youtube, and they are not afraid to try new stuff too.

Big fan of Fleetwood Mac too, but the very oldest stuff from when they was a blues band.

Thanks for the link... I'll look to see if any of their recordings are available.
I played that piece way-back-when in a local community orchestra; very slow, exposed and deceivingly difficult. The DNSO principal clarinet uses a crystal mouthpiece, which is interesting. Crystal is generally frowned upon. They look cool though.

Their concerts or many of them are in full on the national TV/radio stations page, but somehow faking it with a VPN even using Danish servers and they will not let me play anything with the VPN on.
Of course that could just be my Cyberghost VPN that is funny this way.

I fund these guys with my tax dime, their "club house" is paid by / donated by by Maersk shipping / AP Moller foundation, and probably for a 100 % tax write off.
And i still have to pay for a ticket if i wanted to see one of their concerts, and i cant do that as they are housed in the Capitol, and that City give me the hives so it will have to be something extraordinary for me to go there, not least now where i have forsaken any kind of substance abuse.

I am a self taught beater of the drums, and a few other instruments, but i can not read music in any way.

I cant say i have much classic music in my CD collection. Seem like buying records have halted in my case, also listening at home, i have not had a home stereo since 1989 but i did have a good system in my car in the 90ties.

Last edited:
Yes, I use a free VPN, Startpage, but often have to resort to big bad Google to be able to access the search results. Some of these web pages DEMAND to know where you are, which is scary.

Why does Copenhagen give you the hives?

Your tax dimes are also paying for four RDAF C-130J-30 cargo aircraft, built here in Marietta. ;)

I think i am too liberal for Denmark, the level of redistributing wealth here thru the massive taxes, not a favorite of mine, so the Texan i have living deep inside want to lash out.
Not least since it is not working at all, though most Danes think it is, but i can not say what they are on, just refer to our massive use of alcohol - happy pills and all the illegal drugs.

And XX F- 35 fighters build elsewhere, and it seem those just fall out of the sky these days,,,, have they fished up the one that sank / crashed in the south china sea yet ?
I think i would have gone for more but still new and proven American fighters, as i cant buy a Euro fighter,,,, cuz of Euro which i am also no fan off.

A guy called Robert Molesworth ( UK ambassador to Denmark at the time ) wrote a book in 1692 called " An account of Denmark as it was in the year 1692 " even if that is quite a old book, much of his observations on the Danes ring true to this day.
Really not flattering reading

A bit before 1721 ;)

Sounds like Denmark is in the midst of a bad case of "The Emperor and His New Clothes". I think you meant to say that you are too conservative for Denmark (?).

I wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese have already recovered it. Stealing technology is what they do. My DJI Mavic Pro drone is on the shelf behind me, so I guess I need to be careful what I write here. :cautious:

Lockheed builds the F35 center body here in Marietta and ships it to Fort Worth for final assembly.

Latest compilation, "Driving in Cobb County, Georgia -- 26" was just posted:

That first one sure was desperate for a parking spot, appear quite selfish,,,, which is both a danger in traffic, and a unbecoming personal trait.

Some F35 Parts are also made in Denmark, by the company Terma,,,, to which i have applied for a job several times, but sadly got brushed off every time

They have also made parts for other US planes.

All i want is to work with other professionals, and do a damn fine job,,,,, but my commie father probably nixed that for me,,,,, though otherwise i was stamped the hell out off in my passport so i could come and go in the US in the 90ties, but probably another deal today,,,, hell i might even be on a no fly list as i have said in public that when i was a kid we was punks, and played with things that in today's world is pretty much just tied to terrorists.
But applying for jobs at Terma, well i dont have a criminal record so i can only assume it was my father, just like i also never got to serve in the army. though in the late 80ties there was like a 70% chance to do that, but i dident even get to draw a number in the lottery,,,, just hello and goodbye.
It sure as hell was not the lack of skills, i am even certified to paint with military grade paints, which in layman's terms most often mean radar absorbing stuff.

O well too late to cry over now, and it was entirely their loss.

The Danish parts on the James Webb telescope, i dont even think are made by Terma.

Last edited:
At least you guys will be able to detect even the smallest drones flying now,,,,,, thanks to burly Danish radar from Weibel.
At least i think you have also been shopping there, if not,,,, you should :)

Typically, American aircraft plants no longer "manufacture" anything. Everything is built "from scratch" elsewhere, and then delivered to the aircraft plant for assembly... -- a quality control and legal nightmare for the company that owns the "design authority". The Danish work "offset" (the F-35 parts) was likely part of the RDAF F-35 and C-130J-30 sales contracts.

Most likely, you scratch my back i scratch your back, or quid pro quo if one are to try and pose as a learned man :LOL:

I suppose it is also okay if you are working with the right people / companies, my last job i made parts for gears for a lot of stuff, some of it really expensive stuff like MRI scanners ASO
Some of the tightest tolerances i made though, those dident even have to go thru our QC department, those just went strait next door to the guys that build the gears, and it was pretty tight tolerances, 0.004 mm was the wiggle room in that tolerance, of course me being me i was not really happy unless i was right smack in the middle.
Most of the stuff i made had a few /100 of a mm in wiggle room so pretty mundane for a machinist even if my grinding machine was 100 % manual,,,, those CNC machines i never really liked, im more old school and would prefer to bash on red hot steel with a big hammer.
In painting you also have pretty tight layer thickness tolerances ( or at least a minimum layer thickness ), when i got that education, on my first coat of primer, the teacher measured 20 places on the huge piece of steel ( some awkward shaped piece of ship hull ), and then took the average, my measurement was bang on the number, and of course with the next 2 coats of paint i did not manage to do quite the same.

Last edited:
0.004 mm is way tighter than most airframe (aluminum) components. Typical standard tolerance for a x.xx dimension is +/- 0.030 inch (0.76 mm); standard tolerance for a x.xxx dimension is +/- 0.010 inch (0.25 mm). If the CNC machine screws up, it's the programmer's fault. ;)

When I was in college (co-op job), they asked if I'd be willing to climb up a water tower in order to check the paint thickness. I said "no".

When weighing a C-5A/B, they add xxx pounds to account for dust. :)

Back