Dashcam to capture vandalism

My SGZC12RC is permanently in pre-buffered motion detect mode, when driving & when parked.

When parked overnight at my girlfriend's home, only a few files (each usually less than one minute in duration) are recorded between midnight & dawn. This is because there is no through traffic, the only passing vehicles are going to or from houses in the locality. The camera remains active all the time, & power consumption is similar to operation in loop-recording mode. I use Anker power banks, but for less than 24 hours between recharging.

Your experience may be similar in your underground car park. If so then no likelihood of the card being overwritten. Your main issue will be continuously powering the cam for 3 days or so.

Ok, got it.

My situation is rather unique, sounds quite difficult to pull off. I calculated the MAX amount of time which the car sits parked in between driving, and it comes out to around 64 hours (Tue Afternoon-Fri Morning). I definitely cannot have it in loop-recording mode unless I have a 512GB card! So this isn't an option. But, I'll need a power supply which can handle the powering of the cam for up to 64 hours at a time.

Back