Dashcam Viewer is now FREE for all Street Guardian customers ($25 USD value) Windows & Mac, Single and Picture in Picture Dual Channel Compatible

Street Guardian Dashcam Viewer Version 3.2.1 - March 3, 2019 is now available

(changelog Version History is included inside the zip download)

Is Dash Cam Viewer a portable program or does it have to be installed on the viewing machine?

I think you can install it on a number of your personal computers, but i don't think there are a APP version of it, if thats what you think about with "portable"

No, by portable, I mean something that can be copied to a CD or USB stick and just run from that medium to play the videos and GPS date on the CD/USB stick without having to install it to the Sheriff's department computers.

No, by portable, I mean something that can be copied to a CD or USB stick and just run from that medium to play the videos and GPS date on the CD/USB stick without having to install it to the Sheriff's department computers.

This is a pre-paid Street Guardian branded licensed version of the same paid app found at https://DashCamViewer.com
I don’t think @traveler (the developer) has that option using the cross platform development tools he uses, only he can say though.

A okay, English are my #2 language so sometimes i can walk down a wrong path.
Other parties should IMO be able to make do with just about any media player to see the footage, i can not see the additional INOF the dashcam player can provide alongside the video files should have much of a say.

no it requires installation, most often police are only interested in the video anyway, the GPS data is helpful to show other detail but things like speeds are not admissible as evidence as it's not a calibrated device recognised by the courts

Back