Dashcam Viewer v1.3.0 supports DR550GW-2CH

traveler

App Developer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Viofo A119V2, SG9665GC, SG9663DCPro + many more
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know we released Dashcam Viewer v1.3 with picture-in-picture support for the DR550GW (both front and rear cameras). The following other features were added too:
  • You can now translate and zoom the movie within the movie frame using the the mouse scroll wheel
  • Added Recenter Movie toolbar button. This will center the video in the in the player window. This is useful if you have zoomed and/or translated the movie in its frame and want to restore it.
  • Added "Export to PNG" toolbar button. This will take a screenshot of the viewer window and save it to a file in your Dashcam Viewer folder.
  • Added option to change aspect ratio to fill screen or preserve original aspect ratio.
  • Added new Preference controls to independently set the speed, altitude, and temperature units.
  • Master slider now jumps through the individual movies when scrubbing
  • Updated User Manual
Special thanks to @B20RRL for supplying me with test movies and data.

You can find the latest Mac version here (Windows version in the works):

http://earthshinesw.com/dashcam-viewer

Here is a video of Dashcam Viewer v1.3 in action with DR550GW:

Thanks,
John

Great work!!

I haven't had a play with the new features yet (Need to download it first) but it's good to see somebody creating a player that everybody wants! Appreciate that it's just traveller doing this so big thumbs up to him :)

it would be great to see the viewer supporting the lukas 7900 ace .......fingers crossed......Ipol

@ jokiin good day to you.....no not yet but I will do my best things are a bit hectic here at the moment.....Happy Saint Patricks day I have a load of Ecards to get out before the U S A starts to wake up...Ipol :D

Back