DashCam Viewer V3.0 Added Picture-in-Picture support for StreetGuardian SG9663DC (AND OTHER NEW ALTERNATIVE PLAYERS)

Cool i have grabbed it for the first time as i plan on taking a look on the memory cards in the SG cameras tomorrow after my drive.
Normally i dont use these kind of players much, but RV are aging and have become a specialty item that you cant just install and be done with it.
Interesting to see how this one work.

Took it for a spin today and it look to be working fine, it was somewhat of a surprise and it will take some getting used to on my part.

Its not everywhere i am a fan of changes, some things i can be quite conservative and reluctant of change,,,,,, but i am working on this, but i will never be the perpetual YES guy.

just checked out the new dashcamviewer 3.0.. the windows still aren't all docked like in registrator viewer? grrr.... guess i'll have to try out one of these other ones. =/

just checked out the new dashcamviewer 3.0.. the windows still aren't all docked like in registrator viewer? grrr.... guess i'll have to try out one of these other ones. =/

What about version 3.0.1? (I haven't tried it yet)
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/dashcam-viewer-for-mac-and-windows.4357/post-408894

"New Features:
  • On the first run of Dashcam Viewer, all the windows will be logically arranged on the screen. Previously the windows were laid out in a somewhat haphazard configuration that was annoying.
  • To restore the default windows positions and sizes, a new “Reset Window Positions” function was added. The old Stack Windows function was removed.
  • Holding down the Shift Key upon startup will present the user with the option to delete all settings, including windows positions and registration code."

Actually, 3.0.2 is the latest now but that was an unrelated fix. But yeah the reset windows snapped everything back together!

1528509782468.png

what phone do you have? I think the phone plays some part in the success (or not) of wifi so it's always handy to know what combinations work and what don't
What about version 3.0.1? (I haven't tried it yet)
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/dashcam-viewer-for-mac-and-windows.4357/post-408894

"New Features:
  • On the first run of Dashcam Viewer, all the windows will be logically arranged on the screen. Previously the windows were laid out in a somewhat haphazard configuration that was annoying.
  • To restore the default windows positions and sizes, a new “Reset Window Positions” function was added. The old Stack Windows function was removed.
  • Holding down the Shift Key upon startup will present the user with the option to delete all settings, including windows positions and registration code."
Actually, 3.0.2 is the latest now but that was an unrelated fix. But yeah the reset windows snapped everything back together!

View attachment 38761
actually 3.0.2 is out now
cool.. yeah that worked. i did not try the reset windows option. looks much better now.

meaning it wont work fully for other cameras.

Back