Dashcam

Lawnguy1

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I received tge 522 next base for a Christmas gift. I had it all set up and working perfectly and then after a month everything stop working . Got my connection back but having other issues. Starting to think not worth the money.

everything stop working

That sound catastrophic but probably not true, if we are to have any chance of helping we must have better info to go on.
Did the camera stop recording - did wifi stop working - did parking mode stop working - did the screen stop working - how is it powered, ASO.

In general when dashcams start to act up, the first order of the day should be to inspect / test the memory card, crystaldiskmark are a good free tool, same is H2testw
Even if it is a good brand / model memory card you have, then they can still go bad.

I received tge 522 next base for a Christmas gift. I had it all set up and working perfectly and then after a month everything stop working . Got my connection back but having other issues. Starting to think not worth the money.
Hi,

Please contact our Support team on support@nextbase.com, Live Chat or your regional Support number (found on our website). We can then fully run through the troubleshooting for the issues you are having and correctly advise on how to get up and running again.

Regards,
Millie- Nextbase Support

Back