DashCams.Australia - VicoVation | BlackVue | FineVu | Lukas | Urive | Livue | DOD

Screen-Shot-2014-03-02-at-7.08.34-PM.png

We are the only Authorised distributor of Lukas in Australia.

Happy Easter everyone! Remember to be more alert on the road over easter as other drivers may have had a few drinks before jumping behind the wheel. Keep your Dash Cams on!

Hi Valued Retailer,

Are you planning to stock DOD LS460W,for Australian Customers?(Looking at maybe 2 to purchase depanding on price)

Thanks again for your excellent Customer dealings!

Last edited:
Vicovation Marcus 4 Video Review- Please remember to change the video resolution to 1080P in the Youtube Settings

I have never seen so much dribble in my life. Other businesses are allowed to sell directly to the public or distribute to other sellers.
All these cameras required the new RCM certification. Each certification costs around $2000 for each product. Without it companies can be fined up to $800,000 or go to jail for up to 2 years.

There is nothing wrong in bypassing distributors/suppliers. Harvey Norman does it all the time as do many others.

And nothing wrong with the public doing the same. Bypass and import and save a packet load of cash.

The so called ones that they say they are authorized. Well all are due to the manufacturer selling directly to other sellers.
I would say the small sellers that are bypassing often have the far better support. The larger the store has become they lose
their way and support goes down the toilet. They often have phone lines where its press 1 to 10 then into another sub menu and so
on and the caller gets so fed up they give up or get hung up on.

I buy direct or from on line stores in oz which often mean they are working from home. Such businesses
are often very eager to sell and go and help customers that require it. Of course some don't.

And if its an expensive item I would buy from a seller in my area over getting one interstate.

Back