DashCams.Australia - VicoVation | BlackVue | FineVu | Lukas | Urive | Livue | DOD

DashCams.Australia

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
VicoVation | BlackVue | FineVu | Lukas | Urive | Livue | DOD
Hi Members and Viewers!

We are DashCams Australia (dashcamsaustralia.com.au). Australia's leading supplier of DashCams.

We are a Melbourne based business providing an large array of cameras to suit everybody's needs and budget. We currently stock mid range to high range cameras of the highest quality.

Our philosophy is to provide the highest quality cameras at the lowest prices. We believe every driver should have a dashcam installed in their car for the countless reasons on this website.

We offer the most popular cameras at the cheapest prices- if we don’t have it, we can most likely get it- if you find it cheaper in Australia, we can beat it!

We also believe that this site is an asset to the communities around the globe, providing feedback, reviews and great info to the public.

As authorised distributors (yes another) of some of the most well known brands, you can be sure you're getting what you pay for, with the top-notch service, support and quality.

If at any point you want any information about our business, DashCams, offers or anything else please do not hesitate to contact us

Kind regards,

The Team

Last edited:
Re: DashCams.Australia - VicoVation | BlackVue | FineVu | Lukas | Urive | Livue

The official VicoVation Australia website is now up!

http://www.vicovation.net.au

Last edited:
DASH CAM COMPETITION

MEDIA COMPETITION

AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS ONLY

We are asking all Australian for any interesting footage they have obtained from using their DASH CAMS on Australian Roads.

Any unique footage provided will be used for educational purposes, public awareness programs and media stories.

We would like to express our gratitude to any one that sends us unique video files. For a limited time only we are offering special giveaways including $100 GIFT CARDS & Full HD DASHCAMS for those can provide any footage that ends up being used in one of our stories.
To participate in this promotion – Please send us original video files of your captured footage using a reliable file transfer website (not YouTube) such as WeTransfer to info@dashcamsaustralia.com.au
After sending your video file please contact us by replying to this email with your details.

For more information email info@dashcamsaustralia.com.au or call us on 1800 763 575.
Safe driving!

Re: DASH CAM COMPETITION

Auto BlackBox said:
Great Idea "Dash Cams Australia"

This looks surprisingly similar to the campaign we just ran. In fact the text describing it is nearly exact.

Note to all Australian consumers - this seller has lost their BlackVue distribution rights and is not authorised to sell iTronics products (you might as well source your own from eBay rather than paying these guys to do it for you).

It is important to purchase from reputable & proper suppliers of car cameras so you get genuine warranty and the peace of mind the company will still be around in 6 months time in case anything goes wrong with your camera.

Regards,

Your fellow authorised BlackVue and Itronics importers.

Jake/ Rowen of AutoBlackBox,

We find what you wrote both immature and inappropriate. It is obvious that you are threatened by our business and that you are a very poor competitor. In response to your little accusations-

1. We do not claim to be authorised dealers of iTronics or BlackVue at all on our site. This is because we source the products much closer to the manufacture to rule out the hefty price tag that you add onto the Units. We receive the products much cheaper than you offer them to distributors and thus passing the savings onto our customers.

2. We did not "Lose" our distributorship, we cancelled it due to us finding a Much better distributor. This was not through yourself but another channel which has nothing to do with you?

3. We are here for the long run, we have sold almost 10,000 units in the past few months alone, gaining recognition and good reputation with large corporates. We have big plans for expanding and growth. Something in which i can see your company has not done in a while...

4. We offer our customers a 1 year warranty, which is handled by us, in Melbourne Australia. The Return shipping is $6.95 and the customer will have either a replacement or repaired product within 2 weeks.

We hope next time you can talk to us directly, rather than show your immaturity on a public forum.

A few of our buyers just got back from the HK Sourcing Fair- Some amazing and innovative DashCams are being tested for release soon! Keep an eye out!

-----------------

DASHCAMS.AUSTRALIA

EMAIL: info@dashcamsaustralia.com.au

PHONE: 1-800-763-575

Last edited:
AUSTRALIAN FIRST
Australia's FIRST and ONLY 4ch DashCam with WiFi and GPS Capabilities will be released in June 2014

Screen-Shot-2013-12-11-at-7.43.12-PM.png

Full english version, discreet cameras, external GPS and body, Wi-Fi with a 5m range, dedicated app for iPhone and Android. Feel free to contact us for more information.

DASHCAMS.AUSTRALIA

Last edited:

VGA CMOS 720p x 480p

Here is an example of the viewer and all 4 channels recording at the same time-

Your thoughts and opinion would be great appreciated Jokiin-

Last edited:
Ok, had to read the specs a few times to try and work it out, their website is a bit sparse for info, it's 480p x 4, not great res but it does seem to be doing a decent job all things considered and the frame rate at least is 30fps all round by the looks of things which is better than some other solutions I've seen, there's certainly a market for multi channel cameras so I'm sure it will find some buyers, not sure how well received the side mounted cameras will be assuming they're the mount on the door edge type, of course this tech will only get better with time and these guys I guess will have a bit of a head start, the multi channel market still has a lot of growing to do tech wise but it will get there I'm sure

AUSTRALIANS - FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $200 AND FREE ACCESSORIES VALUED AT $33.90

PLEASE USE THE COUPON CODE - " DCTSHIPPING " UPON CHECKOUT.

Offer valid until the Jan 31st 2014

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions

-----------------
DASHCAMS.AUSTRALIA

DOD-Auth.png
Screen-Shot-2014-02-07-at-7.58.15-PM.png

Authority certificates- LUKAS and Urive will be uploaded shortly.

Dash Cams Australia is an OFFICIAL AUTHORISED DISTRIBUTOR of DOD-Tech, VicoVation, LUKAS and Urive. Some Australian online sellers falsely claim that they are authorised distributors of these brands. When looking to purchase these dash cams, make sure you see these genuine authority certificates or contact the manufacturer directly. If you do not purchase from an authorised distributor you will not be covered by warranty in Australia even those these resellers claim they have an Australian warranty. Please contact us for authorisation lists or if you have any queries.

DASHCAMS.AUSTRALIA

Last edited:

I am glad to see you are Urive certified.
Could you please take a look into my thread of Urive Albatross II review, - there is long-time outstanding G-sensor issue, that has not been resolved by Urive. It's looks like "they don't care" ?
Other than that I must say I am happy with tested Alba II ( high quality built, good video recording ) , - the only bug is that G-sensor issue. If they could only fix it.
Hope you can influence Urive HQ to look into this matter, because till now, it seems they don't want to listen to me, or DCT members complaints are not so important to them ?!, - thats their choice , - people will do their own conclusions regarding this brand ( hope you know what I mean ) ;)

I am glad to see you are Urive certified.
Could you please take a look into my thread of Urive Albatross II review, - there is long-time outstanding G-sensor issue, that has not been resolved by Urive. It's looks like "they don't care" ?
Other than that I must say I am happy with tested Alba II ( high quality built, good video recording ) , - the only bug is that G-sensor issue. If they could only fix it.
Hope you can influence Urive HQ to look into this matter, because till now, it seems they don't want to listen to me, or DCT members complaints are not so important to them ?!, - thats their choice , - people will do their own conclusions regarding this brand ( hope you know what I mean ) ;)
Thanks Niko,

We have read your review, good job! Very informative with great honest feedback. The G-sensor sensitivity is something that we are aware of and have been for quite a while. Urive have acknowledged this issue and they are working on it with their new firmware update. Unfortunately because they are concentrating on the english i-Quad firmware and the i-Quad in general, the Albatross ii firmware may be a few months. We will let you know as we know!

Thanks Niko,

We have read your review, good job! Very informative with great honest feedback. The G-sensor sensitivity is something that we are aware of and have been for quite a while. Urive have acknowledged this issue and they are working on it with their new firmware update. Unfortunately because they are concentrating on the english i-Quad firmware and the i-Quad in general, the Albatross ii firmware may be a few months. We will let you know as we know!

Thanks, I do my best.
Ok, I understand, some time we all need to evaluate our priorities where to push harder ( I have been there - seeing it ). Hope they can sort out Alba2 G-sensor issue soon, because this product deserves attention ( if only this minor issue would be resolved )

Back