DashCams Direct [Australia] - WWW.DASHCAMS.COM.AU - **** AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI !!! ****

jokiin said:
Minever232 said:
raccoonpan45 said:
Promotion code doesn't work though
I tried it too. It doesn't work. Ive tried blackvue2013 - BlackVue2013 - Blackvue2013 and no luck. After doing some research, its making me question the reliability here...

promo ended already

I tried it when it was on...

You're not the only one it seems, contact them and let them know, maybe they'll still honour the deal for you, can't hurt to ask

jokiin said:
You're not the only one it seems, contact them and let them know, maybe they'll still honour the deal for you, can't hurt to ask

I have contacted them via their website, unfortunately no reply.

raccoonpan45 said:
jokiin said:

I have contacted them via their website, unfortunately no reply.

Hey Raccoonpan45,

Sorry for the late response!
We forgot to mention the promotion was strictly for a limited time only and has since been fulfilled.

For your inconvenience, we can offer you another discount on the DR550GW.. simply PM us! :D :D :D

Hey Raccoonpan45,

Sorry for the late response!
We forgot to mention the promotion was strictly for a limited time only and has since been fulfilled.

For your inconvenience, we can offer you another discount on the DR550GW.. simply PM us! :D :D :D

Just came back from overseas. What discount will you be offering, I will be keen to get one. Brought DR550GW in July from you (item number # 23801) for my wife's car, I was impressed with the whole process and the camera is fantastic. So I am keen to get another one for my car.

Just came back from overseas. What discount will you be offering, I will be keen to get one. Brought DR550GW in July from you (item number # 23801) for my wife's car, I was impressed with the whole process and the camera is fantastic. So I am keen to get another one for my car.

Hi Antony,
Thank you for your loyalty and business. We have sent you a PM regarding the Blackvue DR550-GW :)

I am glad you like new blackvue.
Would it be possible to sahe some RAW video files day and night from front and rear camera.

Thanks.

** NEW STOCK**

Hi friends, we've been so flat out processing orders and have great news.
If you like to place an order please let us know, we be more than happy to serve you :)

We have just received a new batch of Blackvue DR550-GW Dual Car Camera.
http://coretech.com.au/shop/categories/blackvue-dr550gw-two-channel/

** CONSUMER WARNING **

We also had enquiries regarding some "dodgy" resellers selling non-english DR550-GW in Australia.
Generally, the box packaging should ONLY be in English... and no other language (something to keep in mind). If unsure, please email us: sales(a)coretech.com.au

:)

Dear Customers,

We understand the difficulties you may face when deciding upon a suitable dashcam , for that reason we wrote this helpful article for you :)
Best dash camera

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

FREE SHIPPING <3

Exclusive to DashCamTalk readers and members!
FREE SHIPPING on all orders!!!!! :):):)

When checking out simply enter the coupon code: love-coretech
Visit our website: CoreTech

dashcamtalk.jpg

Expires: 26th October 2013

Do you know brand Blackview?

ATTENTION!

We're express shipping all products. Order now and receive before Christmas ^^

Free Shipping! Enter code on checkout: xmas13

Hi Everyone! ^^
Happy New Year 2014!

We have some awesome new products coming soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to give us a call anytime. We're more than happy to help! ^^

is your comment from here #Where to start! @Dashcam Direct ?

Thanks Niko,

At DashCams Direct, customer service is our number one priority!.

We definitely love to help our customers choose a suitable dashcam to suit their needs. It may appear we sometimes don't answer our phones that's because we're busy helping other customers. We do go "above and beyond" to ensure our customers receive the satisfaction they deserve :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back