DashCams Direct [Australia] - WWW.DASHCAMS.COM.AU - **** AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI !!! ****

** SALE ENDED **

Thank you to all those ordered! :)

Hey Dash Cams Direct, I see you have updated your avatar. Any chance you could answer my question too please? :)

Hello Woody74,

Sorry for the late reply, I've sent you a PM!

Dear team,

A recognition is given when due, and on that note I like to thank you for your professional service and recommendation on the Lukas 5900 dashcam. After deciding on te Blackvue or this, we decided this was a cheaper alternative.

Package arrived midday yesterday but didn't get to play with it till this morning. Had a mate help install the power cable into the tarago and went for a test drive with the family about lunch time. Nothing but impressed by the quality and ease of use!

Another thing is though, we might want to install another one in our sedan, any chance of giving us a good price?? :)
We'll also have some friends over tonight so will surely recommend you guys to them.

Cheers
Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the feedack. We're happy you're enjoying your new dashcam.
I sent you a PM.

Hi everyone, just to let you all know we've updated some of our dashcams have been updated. And just a little christmas greeting, get free shipping by entering the following code upon checkout: xmas14 :)

Back