DataKam Player - Registrator Viewer - No Google Maps!

works here in 6.0.0.8

downloaded from the authors site though, not sure if that makes a difference

Doh!

I had [Leaflet]: selected there and was trying to change to Google Maps from the logo top right of the map.
Sorry for my stupid question :( and thanks for your quick reply.

If one it will not work at all, check your Internet Explorer settings.

If one it will not work at all, check your Internet Explorer settings.
It's now working and I don't have Internet Explorer on the computer.

I don't have Internet Explorer on the computer.
my mistake, I wanted to say: "Internet options/properties" (Control Panel->Internet options or inetcpl.cpl).

I have sent a email to the author of Registrator viewer, have not received response. Question to him and forum, does the software now or in near future support picture in picture viewing for 2 channel cameras on Windows platform?

I have sent a email to the author of Registrator viewer, have not received response. Question to him and forum, does the software now or in near future support picture in picture viewing for 2 channel cameras on Windows platform?

No but http://DashCamViewer.com has early partial support for dual channel. (Mac only if I recall)

Mine doesn't show Google map either.
Message says "Jave Scrip enable ?"
How do I enable JV script for Registrator ?.

Mine doesn't show Google map either.
Message says "Jave Scrip enable ?"
How do I enable JV script for Registrator ?.
I tested mine and it works well with Google maps.
First of all make sure you have the latest Java version: http://www.filehorse.com/download-java-runtime-32/ Before installing this version, I'd suggest you to manually remove every old version of Java.
Then, depending on either it was your choice or not to change all the settings (or maybe it was a third party who did that) go to Control Panel->Internet Options, Internet tab, let the "Enable protected Mode" selected, and click on "Default level"+ Apply button.
OR, if you want more aggressive settings, select "Custom Level" then in the new window "Reset to: High" and click on the "Reset" button. Then, in the list with all the settings reactivate:
- Scripting, Active Scripting: enable
- Downloads, File download: enable
- Downloads, Font download: enable

Back