Date not remembered?

Numiah

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Quick question.
My camera keeps resetting to 2015.
I'm on parking mode firmware 0604 with wifi off.

Despite this small issue I am very happy with this camera and the continuous support ;)

I'm on parking mode firmware 0604 with wifi off.
You should sync system time in the APP after WiFi connection, and the camera should keep time for 24~30 hours at least without no use when parking!

You should sync system time in the APP after WiFi connection, and the camera should keep time for 24~30 hours at least without no use when parking!
Thank you for your fast reply. It's appreciated.

But does that mean I have to reset the date every monday? (I don't use the car in weekends)
It's on continuous power though.

But does that mean I have to reset the date every monday? (I don't use the car in weekends)
That is much better!
It's on continuous power though
Hardwire kit features with Low-voltage protection, it might cut off camera power during the weekend parking. So I said that it is better to sync camera time in its APP on the every Monday!

In my experience, there is no need to specifically synchronize the time so often, even if the B1W is not used at the weekend, my observations have shown that the B1W keeps the date / time without the power for at least two weeks.
However, it looks like you had some kind of crash in the program, so the date was reset to 2015 and it would be better if you watch how the B1W behaves and once again insure - make a connection to the smartphone to synchronize

Alrighty. Will do.
Thank you for the support, it is really appreciated.
I'll check how things develop in my cam.

Hi. I'm on the 0614s firmware with wifi off and it happens to me quite often. Camera resets to 1st of Sept 2015. When I connect to the camera via wifi it adjusts automatically, without choosing the sync time option in the settings.
I am using the car daily.

Bug in the fw?

Suggest loading the default WiFi On firmware, it will use your cellphone system automatically after WiFi connected!

Back