Dazzne P2 Action Camera

Module 79L

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Dash Cam
AT11DA, SG9665XS, G1W-H
Just watched Techmoan's video review yesterday and I was quite impressed with this camera. It's a basic action/dash camera but has some interesting and unique features:

- Adjustable FoV: Wide, Medium and Narrow.
- Can take snapshots at adjustable intervals while recording.
- LCD screen's adjustable brightness for less battery consumption.
- Comes with TWO batteries AND a battery charger!
- Battery can last up to 2 hours in 1080p with LCD off.
- Exposure can be adjusted while previewing the image on the LCD.
- Comes with various mounts but two of each!

Almost zero fish eye effect. I think it was the first time I didn't see the tram bulge in front of the camera and the inside of Manchester's Arndale centre not curved.

The daytime PQ is very good and the night time is more than decent. In fact, it's much better than on some more expensive cameras.

It doesn't have any fancy stuff like 1080p 60 or WiFi (there's an upcoming model with all those features at double the price) but overall it's a pretty good camera for a little over €100. I couldn't find any specs sheet.
It comes with the usual waterproof case (up to 20m) and several adapters but not for dashcaming use, since the camera itself doesn't have any sort of regular dashcam mount fixation. There's already a craddle with a tripod screw available for those who want to use it as a dash cam.

Last edited:
The video, at 11 mins 25 secs onwards, explains why you wouldn't want to select anything but Wide FOV.
I only mentioned it because I don't think any camera has that feature and because of the LP/NP reading "nutters". :)

Mobius offers user-selectable Wide & Narrow FOV modes with each of the available lenses...

Wide Mode
1080p/30fps. Captured from 2304 x 1296 CMOS pixel array and scaled down to fit the 1920 x 1080 frame size.

Narrow Mode
1080p/30fps. Captured from central 1920 x 1080 CMOS pixel array. There is no scaling of the image.

Last edited:
I only mentioned it because I don't think any camera has that feature and because of the LP/NP reading "nutters". :)
GoPro has those selection btw.

Oh also Dazzne's wide angle still has fisheye effect.

Oh also Dazzne's wide angle still has fisheye effect.
I didn't say it hasn't, but the bulging effect is a lot less than on other cameras.

Back