DC installed in a Peugeot 206

mirko

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hi community,
here is my little contribution.
I installed the DC in a 206 and, at the beginning, I faced the rear view mirror problem that, since it is very close to the windshield, it forced me to place the front camera very far from the center.
1.jpg

The rear one gave me no problems, since there is just the needed space, not a cm more...3.jpg

In order to solve the front on issue, I made some research and ended up discovering that the Peugeot 207 rear view mirror (having a long arm) fits perfectly on the very same socket used in the 206!
2.jpg

So here it is the result...
4.jpg

I hope it will help other 206 owners.
Bye

Great job. I did the same with my VW Passat B6 by swapping to rearview mirror with longer arm from Skoda Octavia.
The only thing you may try to use video cable straight plug on rear camera and 90-degree end on main dvr.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Great job. I did the same with my VW Passat B6 by swapping to rearview mirror with longer arm from Skoda Octavia.
The only thing you may try to use video cable straight plug on rear camera and 90-degree end on main dvr.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk
I tried that, but unfortunately the straight connector at the rear cam hits the gasket around the back door and lets the water enter the car...
Too bad.

Back