DC/VA/MD Dash Cam Compilation

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Goluk T3
G'day everybody. I just installed the Goluk T3, really happy with it so far. Its been running for a bit over a week now with zero issues.
Hardwired and it has "parking mode" which is nice and a little "Capture" remote button that helps you keep small bits of footage if you see something worth saving. Its about half the size of one of the AC dials and 3M tapes to any surface.

Made a quick video. First night shot was converted from the device to my iPhone, then transferred to PC for editing, I wanted to see the quality difference. The rest are all straight of the 64gb card.

The full kit came with the hardwiring kit and the Cigi USB plug for your choice of installation. I took apart the roof console of my 2015 Tundra and tapped into the Sunroof permanent power and ground, nice and easy. Not bad for $120bucks

Will continue to post up videos.

some of your comments in the video go by way too fast to read. they come into the screen slow, but hard to read because they're moving, and you don't know where to look. maybe just fade in without motion, and keep the text location consistent so we know where to find it for each scene.

Week 14 now posted. Little behind on editing at the moment. Enjoying Spring!!!

Thanks Gibson for the comment. This weeks video is more consistent with text location and style.

Wish I had the time to edit down all the clips I've got saved... I'm like a year behind.
I was too, until I realized that what I was saving to post was pretty much the same as what everyone else posts - stupidity truly is universal. :(

Now I just save the really unique stuff -

...or 'Instant Karma'

...or the really, totally, incredibly stupid

@SprinterboyAus: In your first clip you point out the give way sign but I'm unsure who was supposed to give way and what was the sign for anyway. The other driver stayed in his lane, you were the one who changed lane's so surely you should give way to him.

@SprinterboyAus: In your first clip you point out the give way sign but I'm unsure who was supposed to give way and what was the sign for anyway. The other driver stayed in his lane, you were the one who changed lane's so surely you should give way to him.
@Error7
G'day mate,

The give way sign is for the incoming merging lane (coming down the hill), right of way is given to vehicles in the "circle" so they can merge right to take the right turn or to proceed along the road to the later exit.
It's a strange setup and I can see why accidents happen.395 Gunston Road Exit.JPG

Check out the latest DC / VA / MD Dash Cam Compilation, Weeks 21 25

i think you can get badges, grille and lights to make a pontiac G8 look like a holden sedan. just like you can "convert" a GTO into a monaro.

Check out the latest Dash Cam compilation Video

Last edited:
G'day everybody, Latest video now posted up for your enjoyment.

Cheers

DC-MD-VA, nice Video, I drive in those areas all the time. You should come up to Frederick MD sometime, you will see things that will define the police (state/county) lack of doing their job that will leave you in a state of hysteria! However, being from the area you've probably already heard the stories!

DC-MD-VA, nice Video, I drive in those areas all the time. You should come up to Frederick MD sometime, you will see things that will define the police (state/county) lack of doing their job that will leave you in a state of hysteria! However, being from the area you've probably already heard the stories!

I've been up that way a few times. DC still takes the cake for driver arrogance.

Back