DC with 3 wire going dark/ shutting down randomly

Not sure about your voltage readings there, let me know how you go with the further tests, other tests on our end will need to wait until Monday as I'm still in China right now
Okay thanks, I will let you know tonight how it goes in my parent's Seanna. Also wondering how it's going with @Damn Dirty Ape.

Not sure about your voltage readings there, let me know how you go with the further tests, other tests on our end will need to wait until Monday as I'm still in China right now

Okay, so I put the new HW kit into the Seanna and had the same issue the light turned on for a split second if not that then back off. I decided to put the old HW kit to see if I was doing something wrong and when I put it in the light remained on. As I said in a few posts back when testing the old HW kit and new HW kit the old one remained lit in my car too for a bit before it shut off. I am thinking of putting the old HW kit in since the light seems to be on longer. Also, I'm not sure if this issue was because I was messing around with it but I do still need to press the power button to turn on the camera every now and then. This issue started after the new HW kit was put in. So should I put in the old HW kit and try it with the new cam?

The light behaviour may differ between the two hardwire kits as the firmware is different on each, I'll check that when I get back to Australia

The light behaviour may differ between the two hardwire kits as the firmware is different on each, I'll check that when I get back to Australia
Okay so, for now, should I put the old one back in or keep trying the new one out?

You can try either, not sure there was anything wrong with the first one, replacing it is just to rule out any anomalies

You can try either, not sure there was anything wrong with the first one, replacing it is just to rule out any anomalies
Okay, I put in the old one and found out the light stays on until the camera gets power. For an example, once I plugged it into the fuse and camera the HW kit light was on however once I pressed the power button on the camera the light went out. Will be interested to see what you find

Also, I would like to thank you and @Street Guardian USA along with other members for helping out with this. I am probably an annoyance to you guys lol :p. I know I said too about a review video and I do have part of it edited but I figured I would like to release the video of everything working normally along with share my process on how it was fixed. :D

Just thought I should update this post my camera seems to just start working out of nowhere. I did get a new alternator put in so not sure if that had anything to do with it but a few weeks before I replaced it the camera decided to work. I get around 2-4 hours of parking footage so not too sure if there is a way for me to increase that as I see some people can get around 8 but it is better than what I got before

I talked to a guy yesterday that had just gotten a new battery for his 2013 Toyota Camry i think it was, i was like Oooo **** as i have a 2012 car.
But on the very few days we have had with sub zero temperatures my little car start at once.

Back