DCPro+ Rear Camera module

MedicalFlyer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius C Lens, Mini 0906, SG9663DC Pro, A229 Plus
So having finished installing my DCPro in to my car, it's clear that a lipstick style camera would be better suited.
I'd clearly missed the newer DCPro+ kit with the DR's camera for the rear being released since I got mine.

Would it be possible to get one of these and use it with my existing DCPro?

Last edited:
Went with the longer (8m?) one with the straight connector in order to get it through the rubber cable cover for the tailgate.
Hopefully that's okay because it's not a job I fancy doing again too soon [emoji39]
6f7c3e1737912ab9b439a69b5933adb8.jpg

Hi @niko,
Not sure if you've seen this but I'd be interested in trying out one of the newer cylinder camera modules if you have them in stock.

Hi @jokiin
Haven't been able to get hold of @niko. Hopefully he's doing okay.

Are there any other outlets you know of for the UK where I might be able to get one of the new camera modules?

Yeah, for some reason notifications doesn't appear.
Send me PM to discuss options.

Thanks guys.
PM sent

Thanks to @niko and the entire SG team for their help and quality products.
Got the new style camera module the other day and fitted it up today to the DC Pro. A much cleaner install for my car and hopefully won't keep coming off when I close the boot now.

IMG_20210501_121113.jpgIMG_20210501_121126.jpgIMG_20210501_121152.jpg

I have my cameras on a the rear hatch just like you, but for one of the cameras i use a magnet to space it the 10 mm i need out so it can just peek thru the glass.
Work like charm and have never come off, even when i had the DC style mini wedge camera.
Seem like i am not the only one driving a cheap mini car :) it is nice when you have wiper coverage that far up the glass, but in my car only just so having 2 cameras there is all there is room for.

I have my cameras on a the rear hatch just like you, but for one of the cameras i use a magnet to space it the 10 mm i need out so it can just peek thru the glass.
Work like charm and have never come off, even when i had the DC style mini wedge camera.
Seem like i am not the only one driving a cheap mini car :) it is nice when you have wiper coverage that far up the glass, but in my car only just so having 2 cameras there is all there is room for.
It cost the same as my previous 7 cars combined :p
But a good fun little go kart being the 1.6 model.

The camera sits just right with a good view out the back. The standard wedge unit was a bit of a pain to sit tidily without being too visible. Thankfully the back and tailgate have a heavy factory tint so stops prying eyes.
Screenshot_20210501-121726.jpg

Back