ddpai 3mini vs Blackvue DR590. Which should I get?

Eyeballeater

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Wondering if anyone has input as to which one I should get an why.
Live in Canada so cold temps.

Looking to replace my Blackbox G1W-CB

TIA

That will depend on what features are most important to you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That will depend on what features are most important to you.

I do alot of driving in the dark. Other than that, I don't need any of the ADAS or forward collision warning.

Of ll you care about is night time quality then the ddpai would be the better choice. If parking mode is what you're looking for then the blackvue would be the better choice although the ddpai has time lapse recording but my miss somendetwils due to the time lapse mode. Blackvue has buffered parking mode which will capture moments before an incident happens.

Of ll you care about is night time quality then the ddpai would be the better choice. If parking mode is what you're looking for then the blackvue would be the better choice although the ddpai has time lapse recording but my miss somendetwils due to the time lapse mode. Blackvue has buffered parking mode which will capture moments before an incident happens.

Thanks for the feedback. I've never heard of ddpai until 2 days ago so they're new to me.

We have our own place an the cars are always parked in the garage. Night driving is 80% of my driving so that would be the main thing for me.

Back