DDpai App no longer available in the Google App Store

Robby3333

Reaction score
Country
Algeria
@DDPAI_Kevin is their CS rep here on DCT- perhaps he can provide you with another source for the app ;)
You can also email him at : kevinlee@ddpai.com

Phil

Thanks. Is the youmera app an working alternative? It looks like I can change camera settings and so on, but otherwise it do not work. Or should I just wait, to get the real app?

I don't know- maybe someone else ere does. I had hoped Kevin would have had an answer for you by now, perhaps he will be here this weekend sometime. You might email him anyway just to be sure ;)

Phil

Thanks, Kevin told me yeseterday that they are working to get the app back to the google app store.

last week my phone told me the ddpai app had malicious spyware contained in it... I have had my debit card hacked 2 times the past 3 months... When I saw this I deleted the app. Now my camera needs the sd card reformatted and I can't get the app in the Google Play Store either...

I wonder if that is why it was taken off...

I was able to find the App APK online, however the privileges it wanted in my phone seemed odd. I get GPS, but why does it need my phone records, text messages?

This is horrible.

I also found the app in the alternative apk pure app store. When you want to download it, you need to download the apk pure app first. I was shocked to see what kind of permisson they asked for the download :"do you agree that apkpure do phone calls?"

Why should an appstore make real phone calls with my phone?

Hi, just got a mini...but I have a Tablet and not phone. The app in Google play store won't allow me to download.

Any chance for ddpai to update their app to accept Tsblet..otherwise mini is heafing back to store.

Hi, just got a mini...but I have a Tablet and not phone. The app in Google play store won't allow me to download.

it usually won't allow you to download because the device you want to install it on is not compatible, that might be due to missing functionality or OS version, not just because it's a tablet

Thx jokiin..

My Tablet has wifi to communicate to the mini. Is it enough?

No phone means the app can't use phone calling ddpai.

If there is no app..Can anyone still be able to work on settings of the camera. As this camera has no LCD.. Any flash codes?

Back