DDPai died . Need something new

Nuve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well started up my ddpai mini 2 today and was met with a nice purple screen on the ddpai app . I’m assuming the uk heatwave has killed it while in parking mode . Just looking for advice for a replacement . The WiFi was a bonus but not really necessary I also have an A119 on the rear . What’s decent on the market at the moment ?

Cheers

Sound advice, that ^ (y)

Yea I was thinking the same .. I went for the a119 v2 for the rear . When I originally bought it I picked he 119 v2 over the S and Pro models as I was told it was better than the two. Is that still the case with latest firmwares etc ?

How long did you have it for , what part of the country ?

I owned the ddpai 2 years .. had it hardwired for the last 8 months with parking mode on 24/7 and in Newcastle

Attachments

• 83963707-C464-46C7-B7B8-BA135E212689.jpeg
    83963707-C464-46C7-B7B8-BA135E212689.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 9
Time lapse 1fps or Auto Shutdown awakes with G shock parking mode ?

I had time lapse 5fps on auto shutdown was off as there was no option for awakes with g shock

Newer firmware made the camera re-awake , a fabulous feature .

I'd be pissed if an expensive Thinkware or Blackview lasted 2 years .

Recording 24/7 longevity is a big ask .

Considering it's cost , £60 on the bay and capability , I'd buy another one .

Oh really ? I updated the firmware yesterday and didn’t see that option but would of been a pretty decent feature to have !

I’ve moved my a119 up to the front now so I’m in two minds to buy another A119 for the rear of another Mini 2 or a B1W

That’s awesome ! Might buy another then . Do you know which sellers are reputable?

Can't remember my seller but they were China based but UK warehouse stocked so delivery was quicker .

Back