DDpai - if you are reading this, I have a simple feature request...

Autopilot

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When going into parking mode please add the ability to have a period of normal recording before time lapse. So for example 2 hours of normal recording, then 6 hours of time lapse.

Also, a 12 hour time lapse option. Thanks.

Regarding the update that was claimed to be released, I guess your request never will be taken into consideration and never will be added in a future update. Just sayin it

I got the update via my app. 2 updates in fact.

But you are probably right. DDpai feels like a company that’s given up. Especially how bad their app is now.

I got the update via my app. 2 updates in fact.

But you are probably right. DDpai feels like a company that’s given up. Especially how bad their app is now.
Hello friend,

1, Please could you point out the specific problems of "the bad APP"?

2, Please could you also list some other APPs which are better than DDPai APP? thanks.

Ok, ‘bad’ is probably the wrong word. I redact that.

But it has a few issues that need to be addressed, such as the time lapse recording playing at the wrong speed, and video clips no longer being included with the photo when you press the remote button. Although to be fair, that could be down to the camera firmware. The way you used to selected and download footage to the phone has changed, it didn’t used to be so fiddly.

The new Garmin app is pretty decent.

On the whole, I’m pretty happy with my Mini3c and would still probably recommend it to most people.

Last edited:
Hi all. Just want to ask if I can use my x2pro's hardwire kit on my mini dashcam?

Coz my x2pro's hardwire kit looks like this, has acc, vcc and ground.

While the regular mini hardwire only has an acc and ground.

Attachments

• IMG_20200610_220711.jpg
    IMG_20200610_220711.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 2
Back