DDPai M4

troybawang

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Anybody knows where old versions of firmware can be downloaded? My M4 now won't take any SD card (SD card error voice prompt) and I'm guessing its due to the v3.1.6.7 firmware. Can't even format the SD card via the app (says format error at about 50% of formatting). SD card is working fine on other devices.

Tried a different card? The card working on other devices doesn't necessarily mean it's ok for the camera

No, but It’s actually the same card I’ve been using for the M4 for 2 years now so I know it works for the camera. I also know that same SD card is not busted since it’s working on other devices. It’s just weird it’s now not being recognized by the camera after the firmware update, and can’t even be formatted using the camera app.

Any idea where to download DDPai firmware?

I'd still try a different card, if you don't have another card do a full overwrite erase using sdformatter to reset the card back to default settings, can sometimes get them working again

Yep, tried reformatting the SD via PC several times now. M4 still won’t accept nor format via cam app.

Former. Not familiar with “sdformatter”. Is that an app?

You mean within the cam app? Or are you talking about an entirely different program that i need to install in a PC or something?

Seperate program, I'd give you a link but I'm in an airport waiting lounge on mobile, Google it and you'll find it straight away

Any idea where to download DDPai firmware?
I forgot the password and the reset doesn't work.

Back