DDPai M6+ Playback Problems

twodogron

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
a) I can't get Dashcam Viewer to display any video content created by my DDPai M6+ on my Mac.
The progress slider bar moves across the bottom of DV as if reading the MP4 file but the screen remains black and blank.
The same clip plays fine in the Mac Quicktime Player app but obviously doesn't display any GPS detail and neither does it automatically forward to the next clip.

b) When I purchased the DDPai (a couple of days ago) I planned to display and configure it on my Mac Mini iPad which has the iOS 11 operating system, the same as the iPhone but I can't find the DDPai App on the Apple AppStore where DDPai advertise it can be found. This wasn't made clear in the marketing blurb that it ONLY applies to the iPhone...........it said suitable for Android and iOS, no mention of restrictions....

The actual video quality of the M6+ is first class but the getting the video info. out of it is proving too difficult.

Has anyone else come across these two negatives (a) and (b) before

Many thanks coleman-BS,
I finally managed, with your help, to find the DDPai App on the iPhone AppStore and I also downloaded Datakam Player.
I does work, and many thanks to you for that, but I am finding this particular Dashcam, although good, demands the user to jump through too many hoops to get any meaningful information out of it, it's just not worth the effort for a simple man like me !
I just want to record good quality video's and play them back by simply inserting the SD Card into my Mac/PC, easy-peasey, so I'm off shopping to find another solution even if it does cost more.
I've already set the return/refund in place for the DDPai M6+............. DDPai need to come up with a simpler play-back solution, not everyone can afford an iPhone in the UK !!!.(maybe Apple are cheaper in China)..

Back