DDPai M6 Plus Mounting Bracket

jipjipbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, does anyone know where I can get a replacement mounting bracket for a DDPai M6 Plus? I just need the black piece with the adhesive.

I’d like to get a new mount too. Sold my car and it was a sod removing the mount. I ended up breaking it so need a new one!

Did you guys ever find a place to buy them? I too sold the mount with my car and am in need of a new one... literally cant find them anywhere.

Did you guys ever find a place to buy them? I too sold the mount with my car and am in need of a new one... literally cant find them anywhere.
No not yet. Still looking!

No not yet. Still looking!
I've crudely rigged it back up with layers of double sided sticky tape. Seems to have worked for now and doesn't look terrible. Not ideal though. Had a look at alternative dash cams and still nothing comes close to value with the DDPAI.

I tried that but it kept falling down. I have found a site but not sure if it still has stock. I have taken a punt and ordered one but I would say hold off until I report back if it arrives..

I HAVE REMOVED THE LINK AS IT WAS A FRAUDULENT WESITE.

Last edited:
Only just caught up with your posts about the sticky mount. I bought a pack of 2 from ebay some time ago for about £6 but seller no longer exists, but its worth searchig ebay and Amazon

Well I never got the mount some am in the process of getting my money back from the credit card company!

Have given up with DDPai,
1x M6plus failed battery, replaced but still not playing ball
1x M4 failed battery
So have given up with DDPai and have now bought a Viofo A119 v3 and couldn’t be happier, 2 spare windscreen sticky discs available for M6 or M4 PM me.

Hi, are the DDPai windscreen mounts still available please. Many thanks Jer.

No I never found any. Instead I removed the clip from the camera and used it as a template to cut out a flat. It of plastic and marked the acre holes on it. I then screwed the flat. It of plastic into the original holes and bought a round 3M sticky pad of the internet and mounted it that way.

For anyone with a 3D printer, here is just the base part as an STL. You'll need some 3M double-sided sticky pads for it though (easily found on most retailer websites).

Note: I did not make this STL file, I can't even recall where I found it, I've had it for a couple of years now and only just seen this post.

Attachments

• M6 Base Holder.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 8
Back