DDPai M6+ Techmoan's latest droolfest

No, the M6+ does not have a capacitor. It has a battery. I think Techmoan uses one of those battery packs to power the camera when the car is off.

The DDPai Mini 2 does not have GPS.
battery pack or hard wire connection to car battery both works when car off!

Thanks. M6+ out then, due to battery, but Mini2 a possibility.
Don't want GPS. In one of his other reviews he was standing still and the cam GPS said he was doing 20mph!

I bought ddpai and bought the SD 64GB card from somewhere else. Both worked fine for two weeks untill today I deciced to use the remote button to take some snaps. At the time it was already recording while I was driving . After using the remote 1, 2 times ddpai start saying Error reading SD card.

I now can nt read the card using SD card readers ( I have several) , so I can't access or format the card. I will now buy a a second SD card and see what happens.

Anyone with any ideas appreciated.

You can try to format memory card by app .

You can try to format memory card by app .
Can't format as the card not recognised. I tried CMD method and still not recognised. I contacted the supplier and they will replace it.

It is a shame that it can not be recovered or formatted. Total waste.

Can't format as the card not recognised. I tried CMD method and still not recognised. I contacted the supplier and they will replace it.

It is a shame that it can not be recovered or formatted. Total waste.
It is odd,we can format memory card by app even if its card error detected by camera;
Anyway,glad to know supplier replace one for you!

Back