ddpai mini 2 review

I forgot talk about firmware. Last night i've received a new camera firmware update (not app version, only firm cam). Did you receiced too?. Do you know or detect if camera change something important?.
Thanks.

Enviado desde mi Galaxy S7

firmaware 15 >
Hello this is translated,
I've landed here because I've been looking at the power consumption 2 watts for the mini2, my car has not gone after two days, now I set the limit to 24h ,, Actually a pity, with the 64 gigabyte card would have about 14 days Timelapse,
It is also a newer firmware 15 raus,
Whether a microphone or G-sensor to find out why from timelapse was put on recording, one can run a smartphone with long-time dictation machine, usually is then something, shopping cart, other car door, from the tree a branch, or any loud noise that the camera warmth Developed also has an advantage, which can be optimized, the pane foges there less, by the heat visible exposure sometimes at all possible again.
There are also SD card extensions sowas I have also ordered me, if someone slammed the disc and the cam tear mfg
( "google picture" > microsd Extension cable Extender Adapter

Time lapse 180 seconds 150MB ca 45 minutes, guess the smaller the time-lapse file, the more likely there is something to see, because of the compression? Movie 180 seconds a File 150MB (all 1440)

gruss aus Bremen :cool:

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 17
  • dashnnt.jpg
    dashnnt.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
It is 76-77 usd on aliexpress now.
should I buy it?

Thailand is pretty hot and occasional rebooting while driving scares me.

Back