ddpai mini3 video quality

I'm in. I sent an email.

Got the firmware in zip file and uncompressed it. There are 7 files. Not sure if I load all 7 to the root of the mini 3. The broken English in both the email with the zip file and the reply to mine asking if I load all 7 files are vague. Simple yes/no question "Do I load all 7 files to root" got a vague answer. Don't want to brick the camera.

Have you tried the beta firmware? Can you also upload it here?

I haven't tried it yet because I can't get a straight answer as to what files I have to copy to the root of the camera. I tried to attach the file but at 17K I get the error "The uploaded file is too large for the server to process."

I haven't tried it yet because I can't get a straight answer as to what files I have to copy to the root of the camera. I tried to attach the file but at 17K I get the error "The uploaded file is too large for the server to process."

post a screenshot of the files that have, or a link to the files you downloaded

No updates here. Whats going on? :) Well, I guess they are working on a new model, that is just how typical business of China works (never give anything away for free)

There's a similar issue with the M6 Plus and our complaints fell on deaf ears. For some reason they insist on using very low bitrates for video recording. From memory, 2k footage has around 10 Mbit of bitrate on the M6 Plus - which is just too low in my (and others) opinion.

Has DDPAi gone bust? No updates for anything on Social Media etc.

Back