Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
B1W/B2W/B2K/B4K/DV688/DV988/B1M/B2M
APP name: DDPai
For ios: search DDPai in app store;
For android: search DDPai in google play ( maybe wait few days more available for google checking )

Note:
1,You will find two DDPai in App Store,one is old version,and one is new version! Please download this new one!
2,This is the new one app,but not one updated version for previous one! so,we need remove old one from your mobile phone before download new app!

TB2U5LPXJHC11BjSszeXXbZppXa_!!2788558980.jpg

I just installed the new app without uninstalling the old app. Once I get the new one setup and ensure it's working correctly, I'll delete the old one.

The app detected my camera and picked up all my settings without a hitch. The old Chinese app is gone. Great job, DDpai.

Downloaded it and see what changes were made compared to the original iOS version... Not much difference I can tell, as the old version menu were already all in English for me; even the app name was "DDPai", but guess I'll use this new version as I would assume it will get updated.

Downloaded it and see what changes were made compared to the original iOS version... Not much difference I can tell, as the old version menu were already all in English for me; even the app name was "DDPai", but guess I'll use this new version as I would assume it will get updated.
Did you not notice the new feature where you can select Imperial instead of Metric for speed readings.

yes,new APP features with:
1, Imperial & Metric speed reading option
2, Can be updated in coming days,and old app can not be updated!

Did you not notice the new feature where you can select Imperial instead of Metric for speed readings.

Don't think I notice that setting as I have the ddpai mini 2 and it doesn't have built-in GPS.

:( mini2 has no gps!

I've downloaded the new android app and changed the
settings to imperial. Looks much better, thanks.

It tells me there is new firmware available but I am unable to upgrade the camera. See image below, I am clicking on the "continue installing" button but nothing happens.

Screenshot_20160921-202454.png

I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled it which has fixed the problem but I noticed while performing the upgrade the app got stuck twice so I had to kill it.

Once on "download upgrade package to the phones" and again on "The camera is upgrading. Please do not cut off the power."

After restarting the app it seems to have completed the upgrade.

I've downloaded the new android app and changed the
settings to imperial. Looks much better, thanks.

Also downloaded and installed the Android app but can't see where to change to imperial units. Any tips? :)

Back