Ddpai slow downloads

Rick101

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

New here. Wondering if anyone can give me their experience of Mini 2 download times.

I installed the camera a few days ago and after much faffing about got it all connected up and working. The live view works, as does the remote camera snap. What i'm having problems with is the download of files to the phone app.

I realise only the button 10 second clips download automatically and if I want something longer I have to dig it out separately from the live feed history.

I am seeing there is a clip saved but the content is not downloading. All I see is the ddpai logo.

THWXfRJ.png

I have sat in the car with the camera on and 'connected' but don't seem to be getting any further with the downloads.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Same issue here. It seems with the latest firmware it takes longer now to prepare the videos for download.

Can't even upload the latest firmware, done the download to phone, goes through all the stages including the 300sec countdown, then says failed. Tried numerous time after cam reset and different cards.
Put a different car in for run to work tomorrow, suspect it'll be no better. Going to try and return for refund. Ebay usually pretty good but seller very very slow with replies.

Back