Dealextreme-GS1000

rompetechos9

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Dash Cam
Itronics ITB-250HD
Hi, last Monday, i order 2 GS1000 Orange menu form Dealextreme. The product was in stock but now, they have said that ''Unfortunately we are currently awaiting restock on one or more of your items.'' And I dont know how much time I'll have to wait. I'm a little scared.

Has anyone had the same problem? What do you think abaut it?

Thank you.

Hi rompetechos9,

Ever since the Russian meteoroid, there appears to be more interest in dash cams. Also the Chinese New Year just finished so running out of stock is not surprising. I wouldn't worry but it may take some time to get delivered.

Yeah, i didn't think about this. May be i must buy it from another site. So, if i cancel the order now, i'll get back my money right? Thank you.

Hi,
Sometimes it takes a bit time to wait for DX Orders, since they are so large company. So just wait patiently =) if you are sure that you want to cancel order, you can do it and of course get your money back

Olli

Six days ago i ordered one, and today it is in the mail.
Quite normal, took 3 days more than usual.
And that is product SKU: 118263

Sabe said:
Six days ago i ordered one, and today it is in the mail.
Quite normal, took 3 days more than usual.
And that is product SKU: 118263

Actually i was talking bull****, they sent me fake tracking code.
In reality it took 26 days even to send this item, and now god only knows how long time it takes in the mail system.
Not very successful transaction after all.

jokiin said:
DX are normally pretty reliable
It has been yes, it was surprice to me that they gave me fully working false tracking code two weeks ago, and now it suddenly changed and everything is starting over from day 1, so delivery will be about 6 weeks from order. Usually it has been 2 weeks in mail +3 days collect.

Back